Posted: 19 years ago

😡nobody will slap MY PURAB!!!!

Naah... She doesnt have guts to do that.. She is still under Nandini Maam's spell so she will just watch them argue and do nothing...

Originally posted by smisha

How dare you😡

ummmmmm sorry!!! all purab fans can fight over who can do the honors!!!

Originally posted by ummm

I don't think she will or should slap him, but she can and must confront him verbally.

She has been working hard towards a plan and Purab knows about it too. He's aware that she called GM folks in the party on purpose.

I don't know much about that scene (Purab arguing with Armaan) other than the promo clipping, but if Purab was taking his personal grudges out on Armaan, then that was uncalled for and unfair to Jassi/Jessica.

He wasn't taking out his personal grudges....he mentioned the truth and, apparently, that's hard to digest for Armaan's fans!

Gulmohar is reduced to nothing without Jassi, no one except Jassi had any shred of business sense, and that's exactly what he said.....abhi, ye sach to kadva hi hai!!!!!

Moreover, if she slaps Purab, he will leave her hanging in the air with no contract.....well, then Jassi wouldn't have her pillar of support and so her revenge would not be fulfilled....the selfish Jassi understands these aspects and, hence, is gonna remain quiet! haha

naah i dont think so... propably later on thy would have fight or so of jassi going to GM so soon...but not a slap for sure...

He wasn't taking out his personal grudges....he mentioned the truth and, apparently, that's hard to digest for Armaan's fans!

Gulmohar is reduced to nothing without Jassi, no one except Jassi had any shred of business sense, and that's exactly what he said.....abhi, ye sach to kadva hi hai!!!!!

Come on  no single person can build a company  - Gulmohar was there before Jassi started working there. Dont give her too much credit. These serials do not have the tiniest connectiont o reality  - theya re acting as though Jassi is the next Bill Gates or something  - Only she is the intelligent one and everyone else is a moron. And come to think of it if she hadnt done what Aramaan had asked her to perhaps GM would have been in a better position today(she could have said No when asked to by Armaan where was her integrity then ? ). As  I have said before  - Jassi is as guilty as Armaan in this whole fiasco  - so Purab making her a saint in his lecture is a little too much to digest

Hi time someone told Armaan off. And i am glad that Purab is doing it.

I mean, I know Armaan is repentent and he recognizes his love for Jassi and doing everything to help her out, clear her name, etc etc.... but that doesn't wipe off the months of ill-will that he harbored towards her. Remember what he did when she became CEO. Come on.

Besides, sorry never made a dead man come alive.

Armaan needs a little bit more torture. Jassi endured a helluva lot more that what he is going through. (Only thing is that Armaan is stupid enough to get himself whacked!!)

Originally posted by kdokka

Well said, qwww.

I second that..

i agree with FreshAir n Krangara said