Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
So...
Its a tough question
  and the answer is not easy to predict...

As expected from most of the kids,the answer was Pinki till before the Party incident occured..
But the truth is somewhere Sweety was correct in not sending Ginni to the farmhouse...But at the same point,her over-strictness led Ginni go off track and you all know what the consequences were.CryCry

At the other end,Pinki and Jeet's faith over their children also failed..though they weren't wrong(that's what I feel) at any point..Dead

well,leave apart the show..it might be understood that the families had a bad time,but in our daily lives,what do you all think about how should be the parents' attitude towards their kids??

quite confusig naa.. LOL

well,that's why they said Parvarish is nOt MATHEMATICS...its much more difficult than it Ouch

SHARE your views  SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swasti-prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SO whose way of PARVARISH is better??" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey jeet!
As sweety ji said in yest episode! that they have learnt a lesson that she should not be much strict with the children and lucky ji should not give much freedom to them! 

And jeet and pinky were not wrong but they should keep a check on there frnds circle! if they are making bad frnds they should warn them so that if any thing happens with the children they will remember there parents words!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagoreprernacda-Swasti-Samraat_92prerna4rishav

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
This is my first day at the Parvarish forum. and i'm already enjoying my day here.

Well, honestly, i find negative points at both families. But there are so many positive things that to be mentioned. The beautiful part is that all the kids know the essence of relationships, values and have the courage to take lesson from their mistakes.

Sweety is over-protecting, thats true. but somehow it is working as a shield for her kids. Especially Ginny. We have to admit that girls at her age is very much prone to wrong ways. I wont say sweety failed. I rather put that in lack of one-to-one communication between her and the kids. She's doing everything, even she amused me when she went to the school to note down rocky's lectures. thats amazing. But she has no idea how the other children of the school are seeing this. She should communicate more to know what's happening. In this regard, Ahuja family is more advanced. But sometimes trusting them completely is not good. It is for their own goodness that pinky and jeet should make some strict rules for the kids. Already we have seen some serious mistakes done by rashi (the fake certificate thing).

But all in all, i would say none of them failed. Problems will come and we can't help that. But we have to see how we handle situations. and from that point of view both the families passed. 100 on 100. Smile

Swasti

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FalguniJainjeet.hamzanuhaSamraat_92prerna4rishav

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
yes..and as said today too,when anything bad happens,it teaches some lessons to the ppl..and m verry happy the way the message was taught to us.! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swasti-prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
personally, parenting is not easy like boiling an egg...LOL...but from this show, we can see all sides...parents side to treat kids in their own version is different and kids way of growing up and not following parents orders is what normally kids do at that age...the more you tell them to not do then they become more curious and want to do more...sweety is a strict mom as she is afraid of outside world...she wants to protect them from bad people...i udnerstand that as a mom she feels that...also i understand that parents need to let them face the world because they can't be there 24/7...but i like this show where we see two different moms or should i say two different families trying to upbring their kids with different parenting is interesting...some places they both are wrong and some place one is right and the other is wrong...we get to learn so much from them...parenting is not by books but by natual as it is not easy...both families are right and nobody is wrong...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha-Swasti-Samraat_92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top