Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

I don't think Pinto & Pinky marriage will happen.

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I don't think Pinto & Pinky marriage will happen. I think Pinky will not become B.D.O and TunTun will break the marriage. This is my opinion, What do you think is going to happen?

Edited by Nivren123 - 17 January 2012 at 10:07am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreKinshuk_loverkinshukkipyaaripurvimSNTLSwisehigaholicradevfanitalywadi..dollshaazimoniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hey Fizu . See Pintu pinky will not happen in any cost . dis is sure . At d end Prishna gonna b 2gtehr . but how It will happen , dis is 2 be seen . 

As per ur View I 2 think tht Pinky will fail n TTS will reject Pinky n instead of her He will choose Krishna as she will b BDO n TTS wants BDO Daughter in law . This is d only possibility I m seeng becozz DBPS will not oppose for anythng as he already gave d promise n being pintu Singh he will not back out frm his words n promise n nor he will let his elder bro do anythng . So I think dis is only gonna happen .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreNivRen_1radevfanitaly-SilverDragon-

SNTLS Senior Member
SNTLS
SNTLS

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
The marriage will not happen.. 
Pinky didn't tie the red thread 5 times around the tree. She was shocked seeing Krishna's mom and Swati so she stoppedSmile 
Pinky's wish will not come true LOL

Edited by SNTLS - 17 January 2012 at 10:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreJalkaurAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hey Fizu . See Pintu pinky will not happen in any cost . dis is sure . At d end Prishna gonna b 2gtehr . but how It will happen , dis is 2 be seen . 

As per ur View I 2 think tht Pinky will fail n TTS will reject Pinky n instead of her He will choose Krishna as she will b BDO n TTS wants BDO Daughter in law . This is d only possibility I m seeng becozz DBPS will not oppose for anythng as he already gave d promise n being pintu Singh he will not back out frm his words n promise n nor he will let his elder bro do anythng . So I think dis is only gonna happen .
Yeah we all know that Prishna are going to end up together. Smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyremoniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNTLS

The marriage will not happen.. 
Pinky didn't tie the red thread 5 times around the tree. She was shocked seeing Krishna's mom and Swati so she stoppedSmile 
Pinky's wish will not come true LOL
Yeah even I thought of that while watching that days episode and then when Pinky bumped into Pinto and turned around feeling happy then Krishna came in between them and Prishna left which kind of indirectly shows us that Prishna might end up together. Smile Big smile

Edited by Nivren123 - 17 January 2012 at 10:45am

mystifyreSNTLS

-abhi-pundir- IF-Addictz
-abhi-pundir-
-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
agree...pintu ar pinki ki  shadi to broke hoge hi...par mujhko lagta h ki TTS pintu aur krishana ki shadi k lay ha nahi khahege...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

Prishna_DBPS IF-Sizzlerz
Prishna_DBPS
Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hey Fizu, you think but I am sure Pintu pinky marriage will not happen because shaadi to prishna ki honi kaise moni bata chuki hai and I support her prediction as abhi tak uski prediction galat nahi huyi.LOL

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Fizu, you think but I am sure Pintu pinky marriage will not happen because shaadi to prishna ki honi kaise moni bata chuki hai and I support her prediction as abhi tak uski prediction galat nahi huyi.LOL

Rachu Was dis Compliment or tu meri taanng khich rahi hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index