Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Short update 17 jan 2012

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,,
In a hurry today so will make it fast...

i)Lakshmi dancing n Arjun playing guitar,both remembering sad memories when Lakshmi says 'No' to Ajay n both start bleeding...they dance n play to such an extent...

ii)Arjun tells dadi he has decided to forget Lakshmi n move on...he knows Lakshmi for 10 days but Lakshmi knows Arjun 4 10 yrs n there is no way she will give up on her dreams...
Dadi is worried seeing this,,poorva overhears..

iii)Poorva is also worried 4 Arjun n tries to convince him that what happened was 4 da best...Lakshmi was not right 4 him but Arjun cuts her off n tells her to leave him alone...

iv)Bua confronts Lakshmi about y is she crying n y Ajay is not wid her...
Lakshmi tells her off saying he had some work...

v)Saraswati comes n senses something is wrong n asks bua abt it...she suspects its got something to do with Ajay...

Precap: Arjun trying to get over Lakshmi n says to Dadi that he is ready to get married to Poorva...

Again very good episode with fabulous acting by both the leads...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update, hun!

I knew Arjun would agree to marry Purva :/
randomness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I hope Purva doesn't agree to marry Arjun because she will just end up getting hurt in the long run...
OnlyHope thumbnail
^OR she will turn into the typical sautan :|
I can't see her being negative..she's really sweet :$
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=fairy17] ^OR she will turn into the typical sautan :|
I can't see her being negative..she's really sweet :$[

/QUOTE] Thanks for the update

She may be sweet but her expectations will be shattered sooner or later.. forcing her to  become negative.. although I would rather see her as a positive character.. but I have a feeling she will be turning negative in the future..πŸ€”
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Oh no Arjun is ready to marry Purva:( 
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Same here...I would love for her to stay positive..and I think she will to an extent..until AFTER they're married..which is when she would anturally expect Arun to be hers onl, but she would turn neg eventually, since there's no other neg character for now anyway πŸ˜†, except senior Agnihotri..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fairy17

^ Same here...I would love for her to stay positive..and I think she will to an extent..until AFTER they're married..which is when she would anturally expect Arun to be hers onl, but she would turn neg eventually, since there's no other neg character for now anyway πŸ˜†, except senior Agnihotri.

I really don't think Arjun will go through with this marriage..(Hopefully).. and anyways Purva believing she will finally get her love only to lose him at the last moment will be enough to make her go negative... Agreed there is only so much poor Duggu can do he needs a partner..!!πŸ˜†
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update... oh no arjun getting married to purva.. I hope purva says no to the marriage.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bones88

awesome update... oh no arjun getting married to purva.. I hope purva says no to the marriage.

I hope Arjun says no to the marriage afterwards but it will be fun to watch Lakshmi jealous when she comes to know so called "Ajay" is getting married to poorvaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›