India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

zoomboy (Page 2)

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

well... the reason I thought Zoomboy might be Ashish in another avatar.. is because the way of responding the PM from both of you was same.. and since Ashish was going to be featured in zoom tv.. I thought he used the name zoomboy.. zoomboy joined after some people asked for some new pics .. or personal pics from Ashish.. and what zoomboy's entry in India-forum... he paste a beautiful, huge,  scanned picture (it was not taken from tv as the resolution comes diff somehow) here..

hahahaha mein aur meri thoughts!!

so.. ashish don't mind if I spilled the bean.. and if it is not ashish.. zoomboy must be proud to be compared with Ashish.. anyways.. we all love you.. or should I say.. both of you...

kay bolte??

~memsaab

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

OMg , So A and ZB r actually the same person probably, sahi bolte, u MS.

Now I'm confused----------will do my research and get back to u guys pretty soon!!!!!!

mink,who is totally confused!!!!!!!!

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Ashish &/or Zoomboy..........forum me aap dono ka bahot zoro se intezaar haiWinkLOL..............aur sabhar nahi hotaBroken Heart..............pls do visit the forum soon!!!..........(excuse the lame attempt at hindi guys, not really my strong pointEmbarrassedWink)...........

Mamta

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:25am | IP Logged
zoomboy last visited the forum on 7th of april
:LaDiVaSeXcI: Groupbie
:LaDiVaSeXcI:
:LaDiVaSeXcI:

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Hey memsaab...gud 1 on zoomboy...haha...which guy wudnt luv to be compared wit dk..lol..newayz...byez..Deepika

Go to top