Dihati Chachi's voice

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
So, I have noticed this since Episode 1 of AB.

Dihati Chachi's voice is so masculine. OMG. I'm not saying this to belittle her character. In fact, it suits her character a lot (since her character is shown as vile).

Plus, whenever she says her daughter's name. OMG, it cracks me up. Instead of PINKY, she says PEEN-KY. LOL.
Hahaa don't know abt her voice but I aggree wid ur pinky name thng . It cracks me up 2 d way she tells Pinakkeee πŸ˜†
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hahaa don't know abt her voice but I aggree wid ur pinky name thng . It cracks me up 2 d way she tells Pinakkeee πŸ˜†

LOL, I just laughed again reading your post.
Originally posted by Mohini19

So, I have noticed this since Episode 1 of AB.

Dihati Chachi's voice is so masculine. OMG. I'm not saying this to belittle her character. In fact, it suits her character a lot (since her character is shown as vile).

Plus, whenever she says her daughter's name. OMG, it cracks me up. Instead of PINKY, she says PEEN-KY. LOL.

Yeah it isπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

She should not have named her daughter Pinky if she has trouble saying her daughters name!πŸ˜†

that's how bihari people pronounce pinky, I find it very hilarious and cute.  My husband is from Bihar and I feel so good when I hear them talk it reminds me of my in-laws and other relatives, I miss them so so much.
LOL LMAO yaar i totally agree yaar
True even I noticed her voice is masuline even I laugh when he call Piniky
I think she is doing best, in given us good drama also...
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

True even I noticed her voice is masuline even I laugh when he call Piniky

Me too!

I think she is doing very well with her character too.