Posted: 12 years ago

Seriously CV's you are badly in need of a crash course in manners and etiquette in how to treat older folks with a bit of dignity and respect for their age. We had this rather unsavory sight of 2 strapping young men watching a much older woman drag what was obviously a very heavy box and they just impassively looked on. I know they were trying to introduce this little fun piece of looking out for Khushi but it could have been handled with a bit of decorum and they could have easily shifted the scene to them helping Buaji and Khushi popping up in protest if you wanted some drama.

I had no problems with Khushi lugging that box later with NK for it was her own piece of luggage unlike the last time😑 and she is entitled to heave what is hers.😊

LOL!! I think our CVs have no clue on the Etiquette of Luggage Handling. They misstep every time we have a piece of luggage in question.

Edit- i will add this to the miss section of my post. thanks!
Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
The CV's trying to prove that GUPTA's are lower middle class family with their act...even L.M.class wont do that in function like that .. CV's trying to degrade GUPTA's with the poor script...i didn't like it at allπŸ˜’
That was my first thought when I saw them watch Buaji drag the box in ... aren't they going to rush across to help her???

They may be sophisticated and all, but chivalry and basic courtesy was sadly lacking in that scene ... going across to help Khushi doesn't get them Brownie points, they should have stepped in to help Buaji the moment they saw her ...

Have to add, was it necessary to give Buaji and Khushi that rather strange entry ... they're going to their niece's/sister's inlaws house dragging a box? 🀒
It was a ridiculously awkward moment and totally unbelievable that they could have hauled that from the street and noone - not a guest, darwan or anyone would have helped them bring it into the house.  It was a ludicrous set up.
Originally posted by DiyaS

That was my first thought when I saw them watch Buaji drag the box in ... aren't they going to rush across to help her???

They may be sophisticated and all, but chivalry and basic courtesy was sadly lacking in that scene ... going across to help Khushi doesn't get them Brownie points, they should have stepped in to help Buaji the moment they saw her ...

Have to add, was it necessary to give Buaji and Khushi that rather strange entry ... they're going to their niece's/sister's inlaws house dragging a box?
🀒

@bold - you mean you didn't laugh at that scene. sh*t, the CVs always try too hard. Im with ya, what a crude entry.
we have innocent cv's πŸ˜†
i dont mind anyways, what i dint like was NK holding nani during the dance :)
Another ridiculous thing done by the cv's. πŸ˜‘ Hated that scene. 
UOTE=incandescent]Another ridiculous thing done by the cv's. πŸ˜‘ Hated that scene. [/QUOTE]

I fast- forwarded  the scene..i couldn't watch itAngry
If CVs are trying to portray the class difference let me tell them that even lower middle class people know how to behave in functions.. CVs are constantly portraying the Gupta's as loud and ones with poor etiquette..

I mean who will drag a box with a rope singing zor laga ke haiya πŸ˜†