Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

There was the kite symbolism in the episode and i really loved the fact that they made UV and M fly kites together. The whole sequence was simply great! The whole family came down to an enjoyment mood.

yup the entire kite flying competition was really a very pleasant scene where first time family and Manyata were jointly involved in some activity 😳😳

Brijraj clearly stood out. He is truly a darling daddy if you ask me. The way he accepted M's challenge and came to compete with her at first.Then he kept cheering for his daughter! Really Really loved BrijRaj! Brijraj is indeed my favourite character in the show.. Right from the start of the show there's something in Brijraj tht im drawn to his character.

Brij was a darling yesterday ..I loved how he first asked Manyata like a caring father to come down and then accepts her challenge and later cheers for her daughter 😳

Uday and M flying Kites together was just fabulous.. They are really for each other..Embarrassed
Really a light hearted episode Embarrassed  last part of the episode akash chikki moniya scene is not existing for me ðŸ˜†

Last scene dont existe for me too 😆😆

Vijay was hialrious too 😆 😆 😆

his blood fiasco was hilarious 😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

The kite symbolism has been running around in my head since I saw the episode. I think Uday would have beaten Manyata had it not been for Jay. He would really go to any strengths to make make Manyata do what he wants her to do. It would have done some good for Manyata's ego to lose from Uday for a change. I think that is what Jay was afraid of too. UM scenes were great as usual but for me Vijay stole the show today. He was actually talking to the kites and telling them to keep away from his kite. And when he cut his fingers and he was like boond boond karke mera saara khoon beh jaayega...and the way he screamed made my day.

EB

Yeah even I had a feeling that mayb Uday would hv beaten Manyata otherwise 😉..J could sense it and so she did the cheating 😡 but well Uday always keeps a back-up plan ready and this time too we saw the same since he reaches the chawl on time to keep eye on Manyata 😈