samie thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
omg pooja looked so beautiful in a sari mind blowin betta than her salwar kameez these saris make her look more stylish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: samie

omg pooja looked so beautiful in a sari mind blowin betta than her salwar kameez these saris make her look more stylish

YUP!!

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

i know, i think almost every body looks very good in sari...

❤️❤️❤️EaSt Or WesT SALMAN iS ThE BeSt❤️❤️❤️

samie thumbnail
she looks good coz she is ashmits wife
|iami5o4| thumbnail
yea I loved her red dress... I kinda wanted it too.  😃😳

😳 I do have to admit ... she does look really really happy with Ashmit right now. 

Good thing too because I don't think she would've look soo good in the saree if she looked like this again => 😔 oh and this  and of course this 🤔 ... this too.... 😒 and FINALLY this ... 🤢

now that I think of it .. she has been very unhappy😔 to the point of having a 1-week depression 😭 before she married Ashmit ⭐️.

Pooja I would also be happily married to Rahil Azam ❤️ er... Ashmit Malhotra 🤗 so I wouldn't blame you. 😆
Edited by |iami5o4| - 19 years ago
samie thumbnail

iami5o4 totally agree with u

anjali.nair thumbnail
Did you guys feel sad when Ronit calls Ashmit's cell and Pooja picks it and asks 'This is Mrs. Ashmit Malhotra. AAp kaun hain'. Then Ronit switches off cell and mumbles ' Main kaun hoon?'. I felt pity for Ronit. Poor guy!!! for his pooja he married that idiot Poornima and now he has nothing. No money, no love.. 😭
samie thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

Did you guys feel sad when Ronit calls Ashmit's cell and Pooja picks it and asks 'This is Mrs. Ashmit Malhotra. AAp kaun hain'. Then Ronit switches off cell and mumbles ' Main kaun hoon?'. I felt pity for Ronit. Poor guy!!! for his pooja he married that idiot Poornima and now he has nothing. No money, no love.. 😭

eh.......................................................... .................... NO

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: samie

eh.......................................................... .................... NO

wow samie 😆,😆well I found that scene hilarious ,for some reason !😆