Hitler Didi

Mr. OCD ka rumal...

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode is mind blowing and I think with the flow of episode every one missed the sameer's rumal scene

Some ladies gave him dakha and his rumal falls from his hand πŸ˜†,
some one stepped on his rumalπŸ˜†

bechara after going home he might have taken bath with dettol🀣

His small small gestures making me laugh.πŸ˜†..
Edited by preethi_m18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor fellow..πŸ˜†
He jst got disappeared in the women's crowd..πŸ˜†
he is one sadu but extraordinary funny habit wala banda...πŸ˜† ..cvs ne deemag lagaya hai Samir ke character main..
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaaa and poor sameer soch raha hoga ufff kitna nuksan ho gaya rumal niche girr gaya ab muj naya wala lena padega is mahangai ke zamane me πŸ˜†
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: shalu_123

yaaa and poor sameer soch raha hoga ufff kitna nuksan ho gaya rumal niche girr gaya ab muj naya wala lena padega is mahangai ke zamane me πŸ˜†

naya LENA padega??? nahi reπŸ˜†...wo rumal order khud karega aur pay karne apne kisi employee ko bolega πŸ˜‰
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iolahardy

naya LENA padega??? nahi reπŸ˜†...wo rumal order khud karega aur pay karne apne kisi employee ko bolega πŸ˜‰

soch tha hoga, kaash mei apne rumal ka insurance kiya hotha...
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

soch tha hoga, kaash mei apne rumal ka insurance kiya hotha...

yaa kam se kam insurance karne ke baad kuch khulle paisa hi mil jata πŸ˜† love dat scene yaar uska rumal girr jata hai but he cnt take his rumal and jhumpa's dhakka πŸ˜†
BTW πŸ˜†

Samir ka Purple Blazer aur Indira ka Purple sweater πŸ˜† ..abhee se matching matching ...😳

OCD Samir VS Hitler Indira..maja aa jeyga 
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know this has nothing to do with the rumal but...

I was wondering how he would be in a romantic situation with a female.  Would he first ask the girl in question to make sure she cleans herself with antibacterial soap, then use antibacterial sanitizer on her hands again since she might have touched something since getting out of the bath and last but not least don't forget about the antiseptic mouthwash!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: ParmB

I know this has nothing to do with the rumal but...

I was wondering how he would be in a romantic situation with a female.  Would he first ask the girl in question to make sure she cleans herself with antibacterial soap, then use antibacterial sanitizer on her hands again since she might have touched something since getting out of the bath and last but not least don't forget about the antiseptic mouthwash!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 what an imagination ...it will be really fun to watch n Indira expression on that ...πŸ˜†

This is really challenging n hard task for Cvs to show if indira-samir romance will ever happen in HD  πŸ˜† 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago