Epi 513: D-N Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
its fab dutta nakku conversation nakku calm dutta and love baaji maDHU ALSO kala feared

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
TASHAaa together agen!!!! 
Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesm epi..so beautiful writing for tasha scene..aww love naku! :)
now m wondrng when will abijay & dutta come togehr?? :( rght now Sp is v angry with D :( :(
will D kill vyas also? what abt nave &kala? all will be killed?
@kshreya2002 u were right naku is finding out his injury tom hehehe now dutta emotional torture hehehe

also, cn u tell us when is the last epi hope it happens b4 forum is locked :(
thanx for epi :)
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful episodes these days BB and Writer jee! THANK YOU! Lot of action and emotions! I would have given anything to see this on the screen with MR, MV, VR! 

But tell you what?! Naku's pregnancy is dragging a bit and TaSha scenes have become predictably romantic, I mean un-romantic! Wohi Dutta-hurt-Naku-dressing the wound-feeding him meals-giving haldi wala doodh! A bit repeatitive. Don't you think? I mean most of these scenes we had seen in LTL1 and had enjoyed them thouroughly, especially when they were aired the first time! Those scenes left a lot of impact on the audience but continuing them even now in the narration is a bit boring. I mean, yes, characters sleep, get up, eat, change clothes, sit with the family... but all this is so predictable now and one can visualize these scenes even without them appearing in the current story in detail. Can the story now move to more action, thrill and other things? We know that no matter what happens Naku will always be there for Dutta and he will take care of her. So why waste precious episodes on Dutta-Naku-baby bump scenes, that too in the most predictable way? Hey, TaSha lovers, no chappals please!! I am just stating the fact. Can the writer jee think about it?

And friends hope this post is perceived as constructive criticism (if at all)!
Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago
-malli- thumbnail
oh no plzzz dont cut tasha scenes :( :( plzzz plzzz. i dont think they r repeated cos every situatn is diff & i think D is thinkng abt life & its necc to see interaction :( i dont find naku baby & D scene repating..i love it & read wait for it plzzz dont cut scene plzzz it is imp cos naku has injruy in pregnancy. anyways thread will end soon so lets have as much as tasha as poss plzzz & tdy's scene i loved cos itwas so diff wid D saying he tired of all fights & naku keepin peace point again. if writer doesnt show this hw we'll understand end :( :( plss writer dont change scenes
@mozart66: sorry for diff opion dont want to hurt u bt i dont agree wid u at all. Sorry.

**more than aythng else i want to read D's thoughts & he only talk to naku so plsss dont cut scene i hope m not the only one wid this req :( plzzzEdited by bumbleebee - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
mozart66...I do not agree with you...😳

Even though I did not really watch the show because of Dutta and Naku love story...I more watch the show because of Dutta's journey...but I love the scenes between them...it is so unique and never seen on screen.😊

Specially the way the writer writes the scenes...it is so…😍👏

The only way we can know what is going on in Dutta's mind is through these scenes or through Sanjayrao and Aayi.

I agree...I would like Dutta to put an end on the bad guys and it is time Kala pays...but the scenes are very important too.
😊

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: bumbleebee

oh no plzzz dont cut tasha scenes :( :( plzzz plzzz. i dont think they r repeated cos every situatn is diff & i think D is thinkng abt life & its necc to see interaction :( i dont find naku baby & D scene repating..i love it & read wait for it plzzz dont cut scene plzzz it is imp cos naku has injruy in pregnancy. anyways thread will end soon so lets have as much as tasha as poss plzzz & tdy's scene i loved cos itwas so diff wid D saying he tired of all fights & naku keepin peace point again. if writer doesnt show this hw we'll understand end :( :( plss writer dont change scenes
@mozart66: sorry for diff opion dont want to hurt u bt i dont agree wid u at all. Sorry.

**more than aythng else i want to read D's thoughts & he only talk to naku so plsss dont cut scene i hope m not the only one wid this req :( plzzz

Totally agree !! love tasha+baby scenes...they definately r the highlight of the whole epis!!!
-malli- thumbnail
@Ani_98 & mishez.x: :) thnx god i thought the scene will go :(
true ani98, even i want to know D's mind & i think writer is showing us how it eill end from this scenes only.
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
too gud tooo gud episod and tasha convrsation is soo hrt touching. wooo dutta is full on action. baji and madhu luvstory grown up so cutely. tasha r awesome. KAAS KI NAKU KI JAGAH DUTTA K SATH MAIN HOTI. LOLZZZ waiting fr the nxt one.