17th Jan - Naach Madhumati, Naach

Posted: 12 years ago
Good Points

-Arnav looking for Khushi was so cute and then his ears pricking up as soon as N.K said her name

-I'll have to re-check but there was almost the tiniest hint of a smirk when Khushi looked at Arnav defiantly and said 'she wasn't scared'. As if he knew Khushi would never back down and was proud that she hadn't.

-'Ladkewali' they're in sync already :)

-When Arnav says 'you remember the bet don't you?' he says it in a softer tone, meant for just Khushi rather than the wider conversation with N.K. But she has to go and ruin it with her loud replies :P

-N.K and Khushi's 'break a leg conversation' observed by Arnav , I get the feeling he wishes that if only him and Khushi could occasionally have such normal type of conversations.

-Arnav seeing Shyam in the kitchen and noticing that something is strange. As well as being obviously distracted on stage hopefully Arnav/Anjali will remember this in the future.

-Nani's dance was good but probably a bit too long but I expected that. Although seriously what was with the song choice? Were they trying to go for some irony with the dancing and Shyam looking for the scorpion?

-Basically every time Arnav and Khushi looked at each other was amazing!

-Khushi getting so excited she says 'Madhumati, naach!' Instead of 'Naachiye Buaji'

Bad Points

-Buaji and Khushi bringing that box in was so embarassing. Couldn't they have asked one of the servants to help them carry it? And then Khushi refuses Arnav when he suggests it but is fine for N.K to help her carry it even though he's in the 'dushman party too'.

-Who were those judges to deserve such a round of applause? Should I know them?

-I get why Khushi was so admant about Buaji not losing but why did her Mom and Payal also look so worried. There's no subtlety in their expressions, they looked exactly as they do whenever Shyam turns up or when Mami says something bad about Payal

I didn't exactly like today's episode but I didn't hate it either. It was just sort of meh.
Edited by nayika - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhilash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update, will look forward to the episode.

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post !!
Loved Arhi today.. Khushi was looking beautiful !! ASR hot as usual and loved that both were aware of each other.. πŸ˜Š

i liked nani's dance but it was not as good as i expected.. may b my expectation was too high for nani.. 

there was nothing much in today's epi other than scorpio overdose.. 
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Mom & Payal have only few expressions in their kitty. Mom has one (constipated) & Payal has 2 (shyness & tears). So expecting more from them would be an exercise in futility.

The box scene was terrible to watch. Why didn't Arnav go immediately to help? Or shout for OP, JP, HP?

Arnav is definitely planning a personal saza when she is defeated. Looks like he didn't sleep the night before, spending his time fruitfully in planning & plotting enjoyable ways of exacting revenge (I wish!πŸ˜‰). It is thankfully, FINALLY, all about them. We have been waiting so long for this. His focus fully on her, and hers on him. Now if something dhamakedar does not happen in their relationship, I know exactly whom to blame😑

Liked NK & Arnav looking for Khushi. 2 lovelorn swains. The 3rd one was otherwise busy, looking for his soulmate, the bichoo.πŸ˜†

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with you Nayika. Not much happened, but good epi overall...

Loved how Arnav was looking for her, and then the expression where he sees Khushi talking and smiling with NK, as if someone's snatched his right. :P
I thought the haar jeet convo they had again was sorta dragged, with repetitive dialogues.
Dunno how nobody noticed Shyam's distracted face on the stage. Blah...
Naniji's thumkas were awesome. 🀣 But yeah, they chose that song to show it's bicchoo on everyone's mind. Lol.

I loved how Asr was smirking while he saw Khushi motivate Buaji. Rofl.And Khushi's Madhumati NAACH!! was funny. πŸ˜†

I didn't like the kind of entrance Khushi and Buaji made at all. Dunno why the cvs have to keep portraying them that way again and again. And how come the guests didn't notice. :S

-Ishita

Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thankzzz 4 da update
Madhumati naach...🀣...she is too funny
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

Mom & Payal have only few expressions in their kitty. Mom has one (constipated) & Payal has 2 (shyness & tears). So expecting more from them would be an exercise in futility.

The box scene was terrible to watch. Why didn't Arnav go immediately to help? Or shout for OP, JP, HP?

Arnav is definitely planning a personal saza when she is defeated. Looks like he didn't sleep the night before, spending his time fruitfully in planning & plotting enjoyable ways of exacting revenge (I wish!πŸ˜‰). It is thankfully, FINALLY, all about them. We have been waiting so long for this. His focus fully on her, and hers on him. Now if something dhamakedar does not happen in their relationship, I know exactly whom to blame😑

Liked NK & Arnav looking for Khushi. 2 lovelorn swains. The 3rd one was otherwise busy, looking for his soulmate, the bichoo
.πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣
🀣
I agree episode was ok nothing much happened only thing whuch i liked was arhi staring sessions 😍.I hated mami she is too much and shyamu was busy searching bichoo 🀒.I liked nani and NK dance claps for nani thumkas πŸ‘.Anjali was smiling and is still clueless why her husband is acting like a weirdo ,and lastly i agree they could have avoided that box bringing scene it was weird πŸ€”

Btw nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Originally posted by: smitar

Liked NK & Arnav looking for Khushi. 2 lovelorn swains. The 3rd one was otherwise busy, looking for his soulmate, the bichoo.πŸ˜†

They really do! Even Babuji paralysed looks like he has a wider range of expressions!

It was horrible, I don't even want to think about it again. Arnav did immediately want to help when he noticed, before that he hadn't realised there was a box at all but of course Khushi had to shoot him down because she can't take his help even when it's well intentioned.

Something better happen now with this whole scorpion drama I need at least one of them to realise and accept their feelings to themself! Even if the spend the next 6 months still hiding it from the other, as long as they do actually realise it I'll be so happy!

I feel so bad for NK knowing that rejection is coming his way but he's so sweet and earnest. I love him!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜† The way Khushi said "Naach Madhumati Naach" and then switched over to "Buaji"
Im so damn sure, when Khushi is around no one wud need any more motivation.. ❀️