Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
OMGG Pintu aggreed for d marrige Shocked Today's epi was awoosme , Out of d world in terms of Performance,lovedd Kinshuk's performance n Shebaaz acting .They both were mindblowing Clap.The way Shebaaz showed himself as an angry father frm his acting was 2 good n the way Kinshuk showed himself as an scared but obedient son was mindblowing   Aaj TTS ko asli baap dikhaya , OMGG He was shouting like a roaring lion n Pintu was listening 2 his scoldings as a cat .OMGG I got goosbumps n got so scared when TTS suddenly shouts on Pintu , My God Pintu reallyy gets shaken by his father's few words ,kaise kaap jaata hai Ouch TTS emotional blackmail karke pehle Pintu se promise le leta hai n then he tells him abt d rishta Angry Aur bechare Pintu ka mooh dekhne waala hota hai yaar , he was shocked n uske face se clearly pata chal raha tha ki he loves Krishna, but bas waade ke kaaran he had 2 aggree. 

Precap mein toh He had tears in his eyes First time  Cry . OMG he was so sad n disappointed by d rishta . n when his bhabhi tells him tht if It would hav been krishna instead of Pinky then she wouldn't hav  said anythng . awww Pintu was in tears yaar Cry .Don't know wht will happen now Confused

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 17 January 2012 at 9:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99NivRen_1aruntouchwadi..dollAngeloScuroSofna-SilverDragon--abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pintu aggrees for marrige :O-((" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Thanks...Big smile

Pinto ji jumped when his dad roared, when he was standing nearby him. So that means Pinto is very intimidated by his dad and his dad's words are law to him.

Edited by angel68 - 17 January 2012 at 8:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thanks...

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel68

Thanks...Big smile

Pinto ji jumped when his dad roared, when he was standing nearby him. So that means Pinto is very intimidated by his dad and his dad's words are law to him.

Tht reaction of Pintu even scerd me yaar . I mean He reallyy gets almost shaken when his dad shouts , Kaise kaap uth ta hai , it gave me goosebumps so wht would hav been Pintu singh's status at tht time infront of his father. Actually Pintu didn't say anythg when His dad tells him abt d marrige becozz He already gave d promise 2 his Father n He couldn't back out frm his words So He didn't say anythg . if tht Promise wouldn't b there So may b Pintu would hav said no . But I mlovingg dis daily Twists , making d show more Spicy n intersting Wink. But reallyy felt bad for Pintu in d aprecap specially . First time He had tears in his eyes Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchAngeloScuro

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I agree Moni today's episode was mind-blowing acting of shabaaz and kinshuk was awesome. Seriously today TTS is shown like baaz who has small innocent bird (Pintu) in his claws who was scared like hell. Yep when suddenly TTS shouted at Pintu singh he was shaken. Omg how he opened his mouth to say many time but get quite when bauji continuously shouting. When bauji asked him then how he spoke like scared kid he was unable to speak properly was shivering in between and then again bowed his head. I just felt bad in the end when Bauji was laughing like rakshas and DBPS was standing sad, disappointed and dejected

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I agree Moni today's episode was mind-blowing acting of shabaaz and kinshuk was awesome. Seriously today TTS is shown like baaz who has small innocent bird (Pintu) in his claws who was scared like hell. Yep when suddenly TTS shouted at Pintu singh he was shaken. Omg how he opened his mouth to say many time but get quite when bauji continuously shouting. When bauji asked him then how he spoke like scared kid he was unable to speak properly was shivering in between and then again bowed his head. I just felt bad in the end when Bauji was laughing like rakshas and DBPS was standing sad, disappointed and dejected

I know Rachu . TTS was Very Heartless 2wds Pintu 2dy. I 2 felt very very bad for Pintu . Yes He was scared n shaken when TTS was shouts at him . n Many times he tried 2 open his mouth but He was unable 2 do tht becozz he was hell scared . I think BS shld hav told somethng , yes He said but He defended VP but when TTS was taking Promise frm DBPS , BS shld hav said somethng . But It's okk I also understand BS 2 would hav not expected the Promise whch TTS asked frm Pintu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99AngeloScuro-abhi-pundir-

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Moni Yep today TTS was heartless towards Pintu. He loves pintu but possess him to can't tolerate pintu doing anything without his wish. Don't worry BS will again make a brilliant plan to get his brother out of problem jab babloo singh apne student ke liye itna kuch kar sakta hai to vo apne laadle bhai ke liye kya kuch nahi karega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Moni Yep today TTS was heartless towards Pintu. He loves pintu but possess him to can't tolerate pintu doing anything without his wish. Don't worry BS will again make a brilliant plan to get his brother out of problem jab babloo singh apne student ke liye itna kuch kar sakta hai to vo apne laadle bhai ke liye kya kuch nahi karega.

Maybe BS will make a plan so that Krishna ends up sitting in the marriage ceremony or he will make a plan so that Krishna kidnaps Pinto Singh ...I mean elope!LOL

Edited by angel68 - 17 January 2012 at 9:46am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.