Got a bad feeling!!!

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi

after reading the update i  have a bad feeling about Sanya's return!!!🀒

she wants revenge on DK and that's not going to be good for DK and Dish!!!

I want them to get close but i have a feeling that isn't going to happen!!

but what would be good if Disha teaches Sanya a lesson before she does anything!!!

what do you think?

please reply

love eran!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rang thumbnail

infact i had thought that since Disha was looking so sexy and has been passing glances at Dk, there will be some fire works between then in the party or after that, but it turned out to be so boring. i am sorry to say but they were acting like brother and sister. there should have been some spice.😑

now that two d's are resolving their problems they should be shown as fighting against gargi and Sanya together and they should become inseprable, just like more Pori tries to part them, more they come close to each other.

rangπŸ˜‰

Culture thumbnail

why man why as if pori, gargi, kaki, a lil bit of vedanth werent enuff with so many other business rivals!!

he had to have sanya standing against him too

jingle thumbnail
mostly sanya might help gargi and pari in seperaing disha from dk
punjabi girl thumbnail
I don't understand why they brought pori back to the house they should have left her on the streets to die. I was wishing someone had put something in Disha's drink and that had led to Disha/D.K. in the bedroom. Now would that be something!!!!!!!!!! I hope we keep seeing more romantic scenes between the two D's. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
RIGHT ABSOLUTELY NO CHEMISTRY DURING THE PARTY... WHY R THERE SO MANY VILLIANS IN THIS SERIES???????????????????????? DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE...THEY SHOULD ALLOW D N DK SOME BREATHING SPACE FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO DEVELOP NA
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

I am sure disha the detective will put Sanya in her place and then  the un-comprising situation arives...........Gautam in love with Sanya.............grrrrrrrr

sakina thumbnail
totally agree with u ronitpf ... they really need some space for themselves without mummyji tension gargi ved pori and now sanya... πŸ˜‘  
paki girl in us thumbnail
 i AGREE WITH U JINGLE.... I THINK GARGI WILL ALSO USE HER..