PRIYANKA BAASI getting married to vikas...?????

patakaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey si forum members, i wanna share 1 thing with all of you..

yesterday, while shuffling channel i started watching channel e24 where they were showing top 100 news all the way from tellywood to bollywood to hollywood.

so in tellywood news they showed some stuff regarding afsar bitiya, ipkknd etc whn they give this  news  also that :-
" "RBO   (i.e rang badalti odhni ) fame  priyanka bassi is soon going to marry his boyfriend " vikas" ...
 they only told this much with just a glimpse of priyanka bassi.

i just want to know tht does anyone of you watched that section...????????????????
 if yes then plz tell is it the same vikas who used to play amardeep huda in left right left opposite priyanka baasi...
actually the real name of the guy who played huda   is (vikas manaktala) ...and both of them that is priyanka and vikas (huda-naina) were even rumoured that they were dating those days...

actually e24 news channel neither showed the glimpse of the boy (VIKAS) to whom priyanka is getiing married to and nor they showed the full name of that person...
they just told tht soon she is going to get married to her boyfriend vikas... thats it... i gt so pissed of... as i was an ardent fan of  lrl nd used to watch it...

so did anyone of you has any info abt this...thn plz do share it with us also...

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IS IT VIKAS MANAKTALA   ??(HUDA)  ONLY😳😳
  OR SOME OTHER RANDOM VIKAS 😕 

i just really hope tellybuzz or tellychakkar comes with the article soon about this
really wanna know who this boy is...???

Edited by imkool - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

if its really true..we will get a confirmation soon...Edited by EmmaFrost - 12 years ago
patakaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmmaFrost

if its really true..we will get a confirmation soon...

i think u did nt read my  post fully... i am not telling u that this came in  article, i m telling you that thjhis came in the top 100 news segment on channel e24 on 16th january 2012...

Originally posted by: imkool

i think u did nt read my  post fully... i am not telling u that this came in  article, i m telling you that thjhis came in the top 100 news segment on channel e24 on 16th january 2012...

i have read it ...and i am saying tht if its true...agar isme kuch sacchaai hai toh we will get a confirmation soon...her brother is added in my list i will speak to him and get confirmed on this.
Edited by EmmaFrost - 12 years ago
patakaguddi thumbnail

i really hope that telly buzzz gives an article abt the same... just wanna know who the guy is

patakaguddi thumbnail

i have read it ...and i am saying tht if its true...agar isme kuch sacchaai hai toh we will get a confirmation soon...her brother is added in my list i will speak to him and get confirmed on this.

no yaar  u actually edited ur post...as i was replying you as per your earlier post
patakaguddi thumbnail

if its true then plz do ask him...to whom she is getting married to????????????/
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
not possible ,after seeing her with karan patel ,i dont think so that the news is true. Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If its vikas mankatwala aka huda den toh balle balle :) huda and naina were my one my fav onscreen couple loved them in Lrl they are perfect  together <3Edited by DisneyDudette - 12 years ago
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vikas is marrying Priyanka Chibber and not Priyanka Bassi