Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: sugar bun

the heading was just meant to get responses... shock reaction you know!😆

hey don't mind, guys... but i like this system of quote inside quote inside quote... cute isn't it??

sugar plum thumbnail

hey don't mind, guys... but i like this system of quote inside quote inside quote... cute isn't it??

once again!!! i love this!!!😉

sultanaluvsu thumbnail

Its possible, but maybe hirshini..lolz. forgot the spelling.....but maybe she loves angad or willl. but angad not possible he is tooooo over wished. living in the sky....lol. well i read that hirshini is tooo bahenji for angad...thats not true! hirshini and kripa r almost same looking. kripa is not pretty....trust me. hirshini is not pretty too but they don't have much diffrence. Beauty is in the holder of the eye, but still its obviouse between really ugly and really beautiful to be judged. Kripa is fine not pretty or sooo pretty, she is in the not ugly category.....same with hirshini. anyways who cares. everyone is pretty and cute...but most important is inside..

hey suger bun your topic was just stunning and shocking.....great attention cacher....u should write the start of the novels...lolz.

anyways bye...take care.....muahhhhh!

sugar plum thumbnail
muaahhh 2 u 2 sultana! look, basically harshini is really ugly... that, even kripa will admit. but kripa's beauty lies in her simplicity and austerity if u know what i mean... she's beautiful outside because she's beautiful inside... and that's the best thing about her...
sultanaluvsu thumbnail
Hey sexy! yep i agree Kripa's beauty is in her innocentness...lolz........its so funny when u said harshini is reallly ugly lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......mean girl....welll yeh she is but kripa is ugly but tooooo much make up...lol......Kripa is better then harshini. lolz r we like Miss india judges.....who cares how they look. its bad wat if they read this ...lolz  ok sis, take care muahhhhhhhhh back!
sugar plum thumbnail
yeah... u're rite about the make up... but that's not their fault is it?😉
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

hey... i have no probs ppl!😆 i didn't mind 1 bit... i just forgot to use a smiley there... i'd meant it in a funny way... tho...

i used that title... just to get responses or else... not 1/10 of this no wud've replied...

haha...wat an impressing way to attract ppl...lols 😉

sugar plum thumbnail
and the best part is.... IT WORKS!!!😉
sugar plum thumbnail
ps: i've never had THESE many responses before!!!😆
sugar plum thumbnail
hey everybody, i just hope kripa and angad get together really soon!!! and then maybe, the real story will get going... what say... let's dump harshini in a bin and let angad have eyes only for kripa!😆