Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Connected to just the show OR even d actors

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
This post was made by me because in my last post many of them have appreciated even the actors but hardly I can see anyone in the actor's profile comment so my question is ARE U ALL IMMENSELY CONNECTED JUST TO LORD SHIVA AND SATI OR EVEN TO MOHIT AND MOUNI???and if u are connected to both then dont u want their IF rankings to soar high (one more doubt does anyone know why mohit's ranking is not bein displayed)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I love Mohit & Mouni..but yes I dont go & write comments everyday..as I feel this rating system is so not correct..just by commenting everyday it dosent mean I love less or more than anyone..What you feel inside is what you feel & wish them all the best & luck is enough I guess..!! But I really love Mohit & mouni pair now..!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanyomg

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I completely agree wid u bt i hav a difrent point of view i feel dat if anythin deserves appreciatn then the wellwishers should do the needful

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index