Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~HNLHS Help Desk~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

Misbah12

Goldie

Misbah12

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
haan...bohat hee zyada chhota role tha...mushkil se 15 second ka!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HNLHS Help Desk~ (Page 4)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Misbah12

haan...bohat hee zyada chhota role tha...mushkil se 15 second ka!!!!!
haan

kanishika

kanishika

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
guyz can u help me by giving the date of episodes in which Abhigyan was hitting the goons with his belt in Dhaba n other scene in which Shika was in hospital...plz guyz I need it.

sherdilali

IF-Dazzler

sherdilali

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanishika

guyz can u help me by giving the date of episodes in which Abhigyan was hitting the goons with his belt in Dhaba n other scene in which Shika was in hospital...plz guyz I need it.

12th May 2012

I think they show shikha in hospital in more than one episode which one you want

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kanishika

Juniper_lee

Groupbie

Juniper_lee

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Plz tell me that shapath is not finished and abhigyan and shaurya are nt dead

Misbah12

Goldie

Misbah12

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
yeah shapath hasnt ended and abhi n shaurya are also alive! i think anand and chandar have died!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Zariyat--

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Misbah12

yeah shapath hasnt ended and abhi n shaurya are also alive! i think anand and chandar have died!
Ya i also think that Anand and Chandan died and that's why there will be three more inspectors.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Okay, last episode I saw was the Aug 9th episode, and then tonight's.  So can someone fill me in on who all are still alive - all I could make out is that ACP Karanveer is dead.

Insp Gautam
Insp Abhigyan
Insp Shaurya

I'm assuming that Insp Shaurya died tonight as a result of his fall, right?  So what's w/ the other 2?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.