KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by little_squirrel

plz give me link of this episode..
19th may 2013..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

little_squirrel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HNLHS Help Desk~ (Page 10)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Can someone give me a list of all the actors and the names of their characters who come in Shapath nowadays? I haven't been watching it for so long that I have no idea anymore. Not the villains, just the main ones. I want to organize our third banner contest. 
Check the wikiTongue

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Shreya

Didn't know whether Character List was just to list the characters, or okay to comment in, so commenting here.

Couple of things I wanted to note:
  1. Dr Ajay may either be out or not played by Aham Sharma, since the actor may be playing the role of Karna in the Mahabharata
  2. Any idea who plays Mayank's Roshni?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
You can comment there as well Vrish.

I just made that list as per Wiki.

For some reason I can't find any pics for Roshni, played by Vibhuti Sharma. If anyone has one, please do provide it to me.

I made that list for the banner contest which I'll be posting in the next few days.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Are there any pictures of Aham Sharma as Dr Ajay?  I wanted to use that to show what he did here in the MB forum, since he plays Karna in MB

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Shreya

Didn't know whether Character List was just to list the characters, or okay to comment in, so commenting here.

Couple of things I wanted to note:
  1. Dr Ajay may either be out or not played by Aham Sharma, since the actor may be playing the role of Karna in the Mahabharata
  2. Any idea who plays Mayank's Roshni?
Vibhuti Sharma, Miss Citadel 2010 winner, plays Roshni

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Oh, I got my answer then from the Character list thread.

Yeah, are there pictures of Dr Ajay, like from the killer car episode, or the one where different ex-crooks get together?

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Is Mala still in the show?  I haven't noticed Abha for quite a few weeks now, since the one where her age grew younger and she ended up as a baby.  In that episode, it looked like she romantically got hooked to Anurag @ the end

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.