~HNLHS Article Archive~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 31

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Cricketer Madan lal Sharma joins Shapath?

Cricketer Madan lal Sharma joins Shapath team?

As the countdown for IPL's new season begins, cricket fever grips the entire nation.

However, to combat with the big IPL challenge, TV industry gears up to churn out some interesting concepts that will add fun and excitement to their ongoing shows. Interestingly, the makers of Fireworks' Production's Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath aired on Life OK have also planned an entire series revolving around cricket. And according to some reliable sources we hear that legendary cricketer Madan Lal Sharma who was part of 1983 World Cup team has been roped to play a pivotal role on the show.

Sources inform that the current series Talaash which featured various cities of India like Allahabad, Delhi, Ahmedabad will air it's last episode today (31 March 2013) and this will mark the beginning of a new series which will revolve around cricket. To make the concept more appealing and realistic the makers have brought Madan Lal Sharmaon board. Madan Lal will play a fictional cricket expert and will help the team of cops to expose cricket scandals. Every episode of the cricket series will have a new story to unveil. The series will go on-air from 6 April 2013.

We tried contacting, Producer BP Singh but he remained unavailable for comment.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HNLHS Article Archive~ (Page 7)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Mala Salariya back with Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath

The actress will be seen essaying the role of a new police officer...

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 | 2:57:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 2 Comments  |  849 Views

Mala Salariya who was last seen in Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava is back on the small screen with Pradeep Uppoor and B.P Singh of Fireworks Productions' weekly crime based show Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath on the same channel.

The actress will be seen playing the role of an police officer in the show who will join the team.

The serial aired on Life OK recently concluded a special eight-part series, Sabse Badi Talaash. Mala will soon be seen entering the show in the cricket series which starts from 6th April onwards.

Mala Salariya confirmed the news by saying, "Yes I am doing Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath". Our source says that the actress has started shooting for the show and is expected to enter this week.

Do watch this space for more updates.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Mala Salariya to play a new cop in Shapath

Mala Salariya to play a new cop in Shapath

Mala Salariya, is riding high these days. 

After making her debut on TV with Rajan Shahi's telefilm on Star Plus, the actress immediately went ahead to bag the lead role inSaubhagyawati Bhava and now the latest news is that the young lady will be seen playing the role of a cop in Firework's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Sources inform that Mala who was earlier seen in one of the episodes of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath as a special entry will be this time a part of the Shapath cops team. After Sarwar Ahuja's exit from the team, a new police officer will join the force and Mala Salariya has been finalized to play the role. The actress has already started shooting for the show and her entry is expected to air from next week. 

We tried contacting, Mala but she remained unavailable for comments. 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Celebrity galore on Shapath!

Celebrity galore on Shapath!

It was buzzing hot news on TOI.com about cricketer Madan Lal Sharma's debut on small screen with Life OK's Cricket and Crime Humne Li Hai Shapath theme. However, along with the cricketer few known TV actors will join in for the episode.

Source informs, "Actors like Ravi Bhatia, Leena Balodi, Shamta Tiwari will be seen featuring in the episode named psycho killer. The plot will revolve around three people, who get killed." 

Ravi Bhatia will be doing Shapath for the second time where as Leena Balodi was last seen in Star Plus' Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum and Shamta Tiwari will mark her return to small screen after YRF's Rishta.com

When contacted, Ravi Bhatia confirmed his presence on the show. 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Aman Verma to join Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath as the new ACP?

Aman Verma

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath, produced by Fireworks Productions has been in the news of late for roping in ace cricketer Madan Lal for their Cricket Series which is to air from 6 April 2013.

The news doing rounds now is that talented and versatile actor Aman Verma will soon enter Shapath as the new ACP officer on board. And this comes after Mala Salariya who was last seen in Life OK's Saubhagyavati Bhava got into the show as cop Abha.

However, when contacted, Aman Verma told us, "Talks are on, but there is nothing more to divulge. We have not finalized certain things as of now. I have to work out my dates too."

Aman was last seen in Life OK's controversial culinary show, Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki..

Let's see if Aman gets into the 'cricketing season' in Shapath or not...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Sarwar Ahuja, Milind Gunaji out of Shapath, Karan approached

Tuesday, Apr 2, 2013, 3:00 IST | Place: DNA | Agency: DNA

There is a lot happening in the thriller drama Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath on screen and off it.

There is a lot happening in the thriller drama Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath on screen and off it. The serial aired on Life Ok recently concluded a special eight-part series Sabse Badi Talaash and is soon starting another special seriesSuper Cops Vs Super Villains

However, both Milind Gunaji and Sarwar Ahuja who were playing key roles in the serial are out. Sources say that they had too many film commitments and were unable to give enough dates for the show, which is why Sharwar's character was shown to be dead while Milind's character has been transferred. For the new series, a new ACP with supernatural powers will be introduced. 

"Karan Anand, who is currently doing some shows on Doordarshan and is part of the forthcoming film Gundayhas been approached. Most probably he will be doing the show," adds the source. While producer-director BP Singh confirms that a new ACP will be introduced, he denies that Sarwar and Milind who have been part of the series since its inception are out. "We are thinking of a way to get them back," he says. 

In the meantime, as a stop-gap arrangement, Singh will have a cricket-centric story for which he will be getting cricketer Madan Lal on board. "We will be taking on the Indian Premier League with these special episodes," he says.  

Madan Lal will play a fictional cricket expert and help cops expose cricket scandals. The series will go on-air from April 6. As for the Super Cops series, every week a new super villain based on comic strips will be introduced. "The first one will be able to suck electricity from the cities, while another one can take any form," informs Singh. The series is slated to be aired in the third week of April.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Cricketer Madan Lal in 'Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath'

New Delhi,Cinema/Showbiz,Sports, Thu, 04 Apr 2013IANS
inShare

New Delhi, April 4 (IANS) Former cricketer Madan Lal is all set to make his television debut with "Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath".

He has been roped in to be part of special episodes revolving around cricket. To be aired on Life OK, the show will have the veteran cricketer playing himself.

He will be seen as cricket expert and assist the team of "Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath" to solve cricket-related crimes.

The legendary cricketer is excited to be part of the show.

"I am very excited. This is the first time I will be seen in a TV series and the best part is that I will be seen playing myself in the show. I am hoping my audiences like and accept me in this avatar, as they always have," he said in a statement.

He has already started shooting for the first episode, which goes on air this weekend.

TV actress Mala Salariya, previously seen playing Ananya in Life OK's "Dil Se Di DuaSaubhagyavati Bhava", now joins the team of "Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath".

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Cricketer Madan Lal in 'Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath'

Former cricketer Madan Lal is all set to make his television debut with "Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath".

Thursday, April 04, 2013 | 8:26:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  388 Views

Former cricketer Madan Lal is all set to make his television debut with "Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath".

He has been roped in to be part of special episodes revolving around cricket. To be aired on Life OK, the show will have the veteran cricketer playing himself.

He will be seen as a cricket expert and assist the team of "Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath" to solve cricket-related crimes.

The legendary cricketer is excited to be part of the show.

"I am very excited. This is the first time I will be seen in a TV series and the best part is that I will be seen playing myself in the show. I am hoping the audience likes and accepts me in this avatar, as they always have," he said in a statement.

He has already started shooting for the first episode, which goes on air this weekend.

TV actress Mala Salariya, previously seen playing Ananya in Life OK's "Dil Se Di Dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava", now joins the team of "Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath".

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.