Page 3 of 31

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Jatin Shah in Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath

Jatin Shah

Jatin Shah, of Kasturi fame, will be seen in an episodic of Fireworks Productions'Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath on Life OK.

As per a reliable source, this particular story is about a DJ who fakes his death to get rid of his debts. This is when the Shapath team comes into the picture.

Jatin, who will play the friend of this DJ, is held responsible for the latter's death.

Confirming his entry, Jatin said, "Yes, I am part of an episodic of this show and my character is that of a nice guy."

This particular episodic will air sometime next week.

Source: TC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HNLHS Article Archive~ (Page 3)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Ali Mercchant and Puneet Vashisht in Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath
Ali Mercchant and Puneet Vashisht

Ali Mercchant (Bigg Boss and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai fame) and Puneet Vashisht of Zee TV's Jhansi Ki Rani will be seen in two different episodics of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath (Fireworks Productions).

As per a reliable source, Ali will be seen playing a double role (of two brothers) and the story will revolve around the lives of two. On the other hand Punnet, in another episodic, will be seen as a scientist who will create a chemical formula that will make him go invisible.

Both the stories will involve a crime that will be solved by the Shapath team.

Ali confirmed his entry and said, "I am playing a double role for the first time and one of my characters is more like that of Hrithik Roshan in Dhoom 2. You will see me doing a lot of stunts."

Puneet remained unavailable.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath to go through a relaunch in February; to be rechristened Shapath - The Undercover Cops

Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath, produced by Fireworks Productions will be relaunched in a big way very soon. The show titled Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath will be rechristened apparently to Shapath – The Undercover Cops and the tentative date fixed for this major development is 23 February.

But even before the revamp happens, the creative team will be coming up with a series of larger-than-life glossy story lines that will keep the viewers glued to the episodes. These episodes will air from 26 January to 17 February. In addition to this, patriotic fervor will be created in the Republic Day Special episode in which Senior Inspector Samrat, essayed by Dakssh Ajit Singh will die (Tellychakkar.comhas already reported about Dakssh's exit) and the undercover cops will have to save the city from a major threat.

Amongst the story lines that have been developed as special episodes, one interesting concept is that of an invisible man who can be seen only in water. There is also one story being worked based on Doom's day, wherein a guy is upset that the world did not come to an end as suggested by many. So he manipulates things and tries to pose a problem to the entire mankind. There is yet another story featuring Ali Mercchant in a double role that has an interesting and unique plot.

The team of Shapath will also be shooting an extensive schedule in Gujarat very soon which will again have a uniquely presented story.

We tried contacting Producer B. P. Singh, but could not get through to him.

Watch this space for more developments on Shapath..

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath to change Shapath – The Undercover Cops!

Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath to change Shapath – The Undercover Cops!

Makeover seems to be in thing this New Year as one or the other show on the small screen is heading towards some creative changes. And the latest one joining the list happens to be Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapathproduced by Fireworks Productions.

It has been heard from sources that show will be re -launched in a big way very soon. Title of the show will be rechristened to Shapath – The Undercover Cops and the tentative date fixed for this major development is 23 February.

Before the makeover happens, the show will even witness some major changes in the storyline to keep the interest of viewers alive. These episodes will air from 26 January to 17 February. In addition to this, patriotic fervor will be created in the Republic Day Special episode in which Senior Inspector Samrat, essayed by Dakssh Ajit Singh will die and the undercover cops will have to save the city from a major threat.

The show will include some interesting concept amongst which one is that of an invisible man who can be seen only in water. There is also one story being worked based on Doom's day, wherein a guy is upset that the world did not come to an end as suggested by many. So he manipulates things and tries to pose a problem to the entire mankind. There is yet another story featuring Ali Mercchant in a double role that has an interesting and unique plot.

Hope the changes get accepted!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Imran Khan plays news baron in an episodic of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath
Imran Khan

Imran Khan, who was last seen in I Luv My India and was recently in news for doing an episodic of Fear Files, will be seen in an episodic of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath (Fireworks Productions).

As per a reliable source, the actor will be seen playing a news baron. It so happens that his publication will print a fake story which will create a chaos among the masses. Thus, to handle the situation and get into the depth of the story, the Shapath team will come into the picture.

Imran has already shot for this episodic and it should be aired sometime soon.

We tried contacting Imran; however he remained unavailable for comment.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Manoj Bajpayee on Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Manoj Bajpayee on Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who was quite active onthe small screen before making it big in filmdom, will again be seen in a special episode of TV series "Hum Ne Li-Hai Shapath".

"Shooting for an episode of series '... Shapath' where my character from 'Special Chabbis' will feature," the 43-year-old tweeted.

The series comes on Life OK and when approached, the channel confirmed the news to IANS.

In the beginning of his career, Manoj worked in Tigmanshu Dhulia's TV series "Hum Bambai Nahin Jayenge" and "Swaabhimaan" and after the success of "Satya", he shifted his focus to the big screen.

Last year, he was seen in much appreciated films like Anurag Kashyap's crime thriller "Gangs of Wasseypur", Prakash Jha's"Chakravyuh" about Maoists problem in the country, and historical drama "Chittagong".

Manoj is playing a CBI agent in his forthcoming film " Special Chabbis".

The heist drama directed by Neeraj Pandey, also stars Akshay Kumarand Anupam Kher in the key roles. Kajal Aggarwal and Jimmy Shergillare also part of the impressive cast.

The film releases Feb 8.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I've great respect for TV actors, technicians: Manoj Bajpayee

I've great respect for TV actors, technicians: Manoj Bajpayee

Manoj Bajpayee, who will be seen promoting his forthcoming film Special Chabbis" on TV showHum Ne Li Hai...Shapath", says he has huge respect for small screen actors and technicians.

He admits that they work harder than people inthe film world.

"TV actors work hard - from morning to night because they have deadlines to meet. So I have great respect for all the television actors and technicians. Film people don't work as hard as them," the 43-year-old said here Sunday on the sets of the show.

In the beginning of his career, Manoj worked in Tigmanshu Dhulia's TV series "Hum Bambai Nahin Jayenge" and "Swaabhimaan". He shifted focus to the silver screen after the success of the movie " Satya".

"It felt like coming back to my serial world. They work everyday whilefilm people do two to three films a year and are free at other times," Manoj said.

In his new movie "Special Chabbis", directed by Neeraj Pandey, Manoj plays a CBI officer.

Talking about his preparation for the role, he said: "I have a few friends in CBI, I got to know a few things from them. Besides, there was Neeraj Pandey's research work which I used in this film."

"Special Chabbis" also features Akshay KumarAnupam KherJimmy Shergill and Kajal Aggarwal. It is slated to release Feb 8.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Manoj Bajpai solves a jewellery heist along with the cops in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

Manoj Bajpai

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath (produced by Fireworks Productions) will see a special episode this Sunday (3 February 2013) which will feature the two main leads of the movie Special Chabbis, Manoj Bajpai and Akshay Kumar. But here's the twist!! While Manoj Bajpai shot for the episode, Akshay Kumar's scenes from the movie have been used in the episode.

The story will revolve around one such jewellery heist. The cops of Shapath will go on a hunt to nab the thief while Manoj Bajpai (who comes in with the screen name in the movie CBI officer Wasim Khan) gives them few leads to nail the culprit. Scenes from the movie where Akshay Kumar who essays the role of Ajay Singh will be mistaken by Wasim to be the culprit, have been used in the episode. As the story moves on, Wasim will get to know that the thief is somebody else. With this their mission to get to the real culprit will start.

We hear that Manoj Bajpai, the disciplined and versatile actor shared a great camaraderie on the sets of Shapath. He will be seen in as many as five scenes which includes a high-voltage fight sequence too.

When contacted, Aamir Dalvi who essays the role of Senior Inspector Kavi in Shapath says, "It was great pleasure shooting with Manoj Bajpai. He was very friendly and easy going on the sets. In fact, I had few action sequences with him, and enjoyed every bit of the shoot."

Catch this interesting chase with Manoj Bajpai on Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.