Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~HNLHS Article Archive~ (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 31

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Piyush Sahdev to pair opposite Mahima (Rachana) in Zee TV's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

9 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Zee TV's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, produced by Shakuntalam Telefilms, will see the entry of a new guy in Rachana's (Mahima Makwana) life in flamboyant actor Piyush Sahdev. Earlier, there were reports of Gaurav Khanna enacting the same above character , but that isn't the case now.

Piyush who was recently seen donning the role of Lord Ram in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev will essay the intense character of Kabir, who is an affluent businessman. He will come to settle in Banaras to fulfill the wish of his aged grandmother, who will want to breathe her last in the pure land of Banaras.

Playing Kabir's grandmother will be senior actress Joyshri Arora, who got popular as Bhagwanti of DD1's Hum Log.

As for the track, it will be an 'opposites clash' for Kabir and Rachana. While Kabir will be the brooding yet mature guy, Rachana will be the chirpy immature girl. And the manner in which they develop a bonding will be an interesting watch.

We tried contacting Piyush, but he did not respond to our calls and text message.

The actor has started shoot, and his entry will be aired in tonight's (13 November) episode.

Watch this space at Tellychakkar.com for more exclusive updates..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HNLHS Article Archive~ (Page 25)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Piyush replaces Nikkhil in 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'
Piyush replaces Nikkhil in 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'

Nikkhil Chaddha (Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke's Vihaan) is the latest actor to quit a television show over creative differences. However, what accelerated his decision is the makers planning to put his character on the backburner.

SSLK's ratings have been dipping of late and with the introduction of a love triangle between Vihaan, Rachana (Mahima Makwana) andPiyush Sahdev, who will soon enter the show, efforts are being made to inspire fresh interest in the show. 

Moreover, time will be needed to establish an equation between Rachana and Piyush. Nikkhil, whose character has already been shifted to London, was not willing to sit at home as there is uncertainty looming over his track. He conveyed to the makers that he would prefer signing on a new show.

Only time will tell if Mahima and Piyush's romance warms the audiences' hearts. The actor declined to comment.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Akshay Sethi & Kamlesh Ojha in Shapath
Akshay Sethi & Kamlesh Ojha in Shapath

Fireworks' Production's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath aired on Life OK is growing leaps and bounds with each passing day, all thanks to its gripping story line and special effects. 

The production house is leaving no stone unturned in bringing some of the well-known faces on board and joining the star cast in the upcoming episodes are Akshay Sethi and Kamlesh Ojha.

Sources inform that the episode will revolve around a scientist who invents a machine but it is misused by someone to harm innocent lives. The super cop team gets to know about it and they try to catch hold of the culprit. The role of the scientist will be played by Akshay Sethi of Sasural Genda Phool and Kamlesh Ojha will play his professor.

When contacted, Akshay said, "I am really excited to do the show. I have never been a part of a show which has special effects so I am very happy to have bagged this role."

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Prinal Oberoi turns a Producer!

The very well known actress Prinal Oberoi who is currently seen playing the character of Kaira in the show Pyaar Ka Dard... on Star Plus has turned a producer for the play Kknock KKnock!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 | 4:21:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 4 Comments  |  4203 Views

The pretty actress Prinal Oberoi who is currently seen in the Rajshri Productions show Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara... OnStar Plus, has not only entertained the audience with her acting skills in many of the television shows but also in Gujrati movies. She is taking a step ahead and is busy these days as she is producing a play named KKnock Kknock which is directed by the actor Pankaj Singh.

We got in a candid conversation with Prinal to know how tough is it to get into the shoes of a Producer, difficulties faced in managing the time in producing the play and acting in a show simultaneously, her future plans, the rumors about about her relationship with Pankaj Singh and much more.

Here is Prinal Oberoi unplugged...

I am feeling more responsible being a producer of a play -

"It feels very good to step into the shoes of a Producer. I am feeling more responsible, very much excited as it is my first project as a Producer and at the same time I am nervous too as how will the play go,I am keeping my fingers crossed and I am hoping for the best."

It is a thriller play that I am producing -

"It is basically a thriller play and it is named as Kknock KKnock. We have strong and talented actors in the play namely Rajesh Khera and Hasan Zaidi. The first show will release on 1st of December."

Being a Producer happened just by chance -

"Well, it all happened by chance, nothing was planned. I was friends with Pankaj Singh since the time of Shapath. We both had done an episodic for the show Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapathtogether and from then we bonded really well. We have our small group of friends and we used to go to watch plays and hang out often and that's how we quickly thought of producing a play, fortune favored us and things went well and here are we with our own play."

I might later act into my plays but not at this moment -

"No, I won't be acting in the play. This time I will be working behind the camera and experiencing the new field for me that is of production. I had acted in plays when I was in college, after that I haven't done plays at all so I have totally lost the hang of it. But definitely in future I would want to even act in plays."

I am thankful to Pankaj Singh who is the director of the play for making things easier -

"I am trying to manage my time as well, for most of the times I am shooting for the show Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha... Pyaara Pyaara onStar Plus. Shooting for this show takes most of my hours from the day hence I have to juggle between the play and the shoot. I am thankful to Pankaj Singh who is the director of my play, he makes things much easier for me, well also the actors and a few more people from the production house have been very helpful and supportive and hence everything is manageable."

There are yet a lot of things that I want to do in my life. Producing a play is just a small step towards Production -

"No, currently I am not at all looking forward to open my own production house. But may be after a span of few years I might think of opening my own production house. I have started everything at a very small scale as in yet, there are a lot of things that I want to do in my life. I have a long way to go!"

Rubbish rumors going around the corners  -

"Well there are these just false rumors going around the corner. There is nothing between me and Pankaj Singh. We are just friends and some people have mistaken us as girlfriend-boyfriend, which is wired. If there is something like this then I will surely officially announce (laughs)."

Krishma Solanki

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Piyush Sahdev enjoys playing fashion designer
Piyush Sahdev enjoys playing fashion designer

Any actor would have like to climb up the popularity charts with his character.

A Veni Vidi Vici, would be the ideal thing. That is precisely what has happened when actor Piyush Sahdev who entered the popular show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke as a fashion designer Kabir.

Talking about the role he says,"The role and the look is stylish and after a long gap I am doing a character which has contrasting shades. He is stylish and very aggressive but at the same time somewhere down the line he also has a romantic side of his life which will be shown eventually. I am sporting a blazer and a shirt with a pair of slim jeans throughout the show because the character demands me to look that way. I have lost weight again for this show I am getting excellent feedback for the show."

Piyush also changed his hair style a bit."I have changed my parting and also 'back brushed' my hair. A stubble is also there to give a stylish look to Kabir." Talking about his fashion quotient he adds,"I have a decent sense of fashion and have been always fond of designer Rohit Bal and his creations."

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Sanskaar-Dharohar Apnon Ki is the perfect platform for me to come back - Pooja Kanwal Mahtani

26 Nov 2013 04:44 PM | TellychakkarTeam

The talented and pretty-looking actress Pooja Kanwal Mahtani is all set for her second innings in television with a full-fledged soap with Colors' Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki (Anahita / Cinematra Productions). As reported byTellychakkar.com earlier, she will play the parallel lead in the show, who happens to be the sister of Ketki.

Pooja who came into the limelight with her spirited display in Sony TV's Palampur Express later went on to play pivotal roles in Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors. Though the actress was recently seen in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath, she did not require to shoot at a stretch for the role.

Talking about her comeback vehicle, Sanskaar Pooja says, "I play the role of Deepika, who happens to be Ketki's sister. She has got back from USA. Though the girl is bred outside India, she has deep-rooted values and is very Indian. She is a replica of what Bhoomi (Kadambari Kadam) was, and this actually makes the family wonder whether she is the right match for Jay (Jay Soni). Jay and Deepika have known each other for long, and they are good friends. As of now, I am shooting the scenes where I share a good equation with the members in the Vaishnav family."

Pooja who was on a self-imposed break post the arrival of her daughter Avika on 19 October 2012, feels that she is blessed to have got a good platform with this challenging role in Sanskaar. "My character has a lot to do in the track to come. I am glad that I am back to acting, which is what I love doing. This is the perfect platform for me to come back, as this role will make a mark in my career. I essay the simple Indian Gujarati girl, who is the desi girl-next door types."

On taking time out from her daughter, Pooja states, "I missed my work a lot and I am glad to be back. As for Avika, I have been with her 24x7 from the time of her birth. I am now confident of getting back to work as I have a good support system to take care of her."

Pooja's entry in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki will air tonight (26 November 2013).

Have a great time shooting, Pooja.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.