Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

~HNLHS Article Archive~ (Page 21)

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged

B Shantanu, Sarita Dhillon and Anurag Sharma in upcoming episode of Life OK's Shapath

Summary: B Shantanu, Sarita Dhillon and Anurag Sharma are soon to be seen together in an upcoming episodic of Life OK'sShapath (Fireworks Productions). A source informs us that the plot of the story will surround around how a scientist (B Shantanu) will prepare a formula in-order to save his son, Veer (Anurag Sharma) from illness. Anurag Sharma will misuse the power he inherits through the formula asserting the role of a Super Villain. The episodic will air this weekend.
Winds.of.Heaven IF-Rockerz
Winds.of.Heaven
Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Zuber Kamaal Khan in Life OK's Shapath

27 Sep 2013 06:41 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's Shapath (Fireworks Productions) will now see Zuber Kamaal Khan essay a role of a Super Villian.

A source informs us that, the story revolves around how a guy who has depressing family issues get inclined to take revenge and once he gets powerful, he starts killing people with wax.

Speaking on the same, Zuber said, "I have done episodic roles in shows Suvreen Guggal and some more shows and plan to continue with the same. I am also shooting for movies. When it comes to Shapath, I am very excited as it is a challenging role and I love playing a villain."

The episodic featuring Zuber will air next week!!

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Birthday greetings to Hasan Zaidi

Professionally, Hasan Zaidi has featured in Khotey Sikkey, Shapathand recently in Vikram Bhatt's movie Horror Story.

Hasan Zaidi added, "Right now I am heading for lunch with my wife and daughter and few of my close friends. In the evening I am throwing a birthday bash for all my friends from Khotey Sikkey, Shapath and Horror Story. Till now my wife has gifted me perfume as I am very fond of it and my mom has sent hamper of my favourite things."

So how do feel getting on year older? "It feels great."

Winds.of.Heaven
Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Suyash Kumar, Rajesh Puri, Swati Rajput in Life OK's Shapath

1 hour ago | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's show, Shapath (Fireworks Productions) will soon role out an episode with the most archetypal sci-fi story revolving around the concept of time-machine.While Suyash Kumar will play the Super Villian on the show, Rajesh Puri will essay the role of a scientist and Swati Rajput will play an assistant to the scientist.A confirmed source informed us that as per the story, the scientist (Rajesh Puri) will reach some place through the time-machine and his assistant (Swati Rajput) will try to track him and in the process, will encounter dinosaurs. The particular episode will air in the coming weeks!!!

Winds.of.Heaven
Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Kunal Bakshi is elated on bagging the Best Super Villain award from Life OK

Actor Kunal Bakshi is riding on the success of Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath catapulting to the #1 position on Life OK. The actor is doubly excited upon bagging the Best Super Villain award at the party held recently by Life OK to felicitate the Shapath team.

At the party, efforts put in by the team of writers were also acknowledged and awarded by the channel. Amongst many other awards given, the best moment was when Producer B P. Singh of Fireworks Productions took the opportunity to award Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK and Baljit Chaddha, who is from the Channel's Programming team of Shapath.

Says an excited Kunal, "Well, firstly I thank God for giving me an opportunity to work with Fireworks Productions. They are fabulous to work with. I got awarded as the Best Super Villain, and the story won the Best Story award. It has been a great experience being part of Shapath."

Our readers would remember that Kunal Bakshi played the Zodiac Warrior in the particular episode which also had Kishwer Merchantt. The episode garnered a huge number of 2.2.

Three cheers for Kunal and the entire team of Shapath.

Winds.of.Heaven
Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Suyash Kumar, Rajesh Puri, Swati Rajput in Life OK's Shapath

Life OK's show, Shapath (Fireworks Productions) will soon role out an episode with the most archetypal sci-fi story revolving around the concept of time-machine.

While Suyash Kumar will play the Super Villian on the show, Rajesh Puri will essay the role of a scientist and Swati Rajput will play an assistant to the scientist.

A confirmed source informed us that as per the story, the scientist (Rajesh Puri) will reach some place through the time-machine and his assistant (Swati Rajput) will try to track him and in the process, will encounter dinosaurs.

Commenting on the show, Rajesh Puri said, "I play the role of an eccentric scientist. I do not know of any other details as of now."

"I am yet to go for a look test, so cannot confirm anything at this point of time," shared Suyash.

Finally, Swati Rajput sounded pretty excited to be a part of the project, "I worked with Shapath last year and it is always a pleasure to be associated with the show again."

The particular episode will air in the coming weeks!!!

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Wedding bells for Ojaswi Oberoi and Rahul Arora
Wedding bells for Ojaswi Oberoi and Rahul Arora

TV couple Ojaswi Oberoi and Rahul Arora are all set to enter wed lock. The two got engaged a few months back in a very hush-hush ceremony and finally decided to take their relationshipforward by getting married on 9th November, 2013.

A close source from the industry quips, "Ojaswi Oberoi and Rahul both want to keep theirwedding ceremony very secretive by inviting only family members and very few people from the industry. The marriage will be held on 9th and 10th November, 2013 in Kolkata."

Ojaswi is remembered as Anokhi from Star Plus' show Behenein and was last seen as one of the super villains in Life OK's Shapath while Rahul was seen in Star One's Yeh Ishq Hayye.

Both Rahul and Ojaswi remained unavailable for comments.

We wish the couple a happy wedded life in advance!
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Divyaalakshmi and Suyash to essay double roles; Abhishek Khanna to be the 'Monkey Man' in Life OK's Shapath

Summary: Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai ...Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is currently airing some very interesting sci-fi episodes and their next story is based on a time-machine. Suyash Kumar Rai will be seen as the main villain in this particular story. As per a source, Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi) will be kidnapped by Vinay - the don being essayed by Suyash - and taken back in 1973 with the help of a time machine. There she will meet her grandmother whose character will be essayed by Divyaalakshmi again while Vinay will meet his father being essayed by him again. Yes, Divyaalakshmi and Suyash will play double roles. Furthermore, inspector Kavi (Aamir Dalvi) will follow them in the era of 1973. The audiences will get to watch Bulbul dance on an item number of the 70s while our hero and the villain will be seen driving vintage cars and riding Lambretta bikes. The episode will air on 26th and 27th October 2013. In another development, Abhishek Khanna, who was last seen as a comic villain on Shapath, has once again been cast to essay the role of a super villain. And this time he will be seen as the Monkey Man.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index