Page 2 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 3 Page 31

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Sachin Verma to enter Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 | 4:49:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 5 Comments
Sachin Verma to enter Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath...

From mythological to a cop thriller, the actor makes the switch...

Sachin Verma who made his comeback as Yudhisthira in Imagine's Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna is back in a new avatar on Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath.

Sachin Verma will play the character of ACP Digvijay who will be coming at the designation of the ACP played by Harsha Chhaya, as he was removed for his corruption practices. Digvijay will be the commanding officer of Inspector Gautam (Hasan Zaidi) and Inspector Abhigyan (Piyush Sachdev).

We contacted Sachin who confirmed the news, "Yes I will be playing the character of ACP Digvijay. It is a strong, powerful and a very positive character.Hope audience would like my character as well."

Sachin has already started shooting for the show and his entry will soon be on-air.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Sharat Kumar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HNLHS Article Archive~ (Page 2)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Sapna Thakur joins Shappat!

Friday, February 24, 2012 | 2:55:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments
Sapna Thakur joins Shappat!

The actress comes in as a new lady cop...

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath under the banner of Fireworks production is making decent ratings on the weekly TRPs charts,increasing  week by week. The show which focuses on different crime stories, will now concentrate on one particular story for only about a fortnight.

The Radhika Case went on for almost 45 days but in future cases would have a time limit of 10-15 days each.

The latest we hear is that one more lady cop would join the gang. A source informs, " Sapna Thakur, the actress who has contributed much to Punjabi industry with 2 movies, will now, for the first time work, with small screen joining the cast of Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath as Astha."

"Aastha would be a one star cop, a very sharp lady and would now have a long running character in the show, "adds the source.

We contacted Sapna and she confirmed the buzz.

Tellybuzz welcomes Sapna to our small screen industry.

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Sharat Kumar

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Hasan Zaidi bags Shilpa and Raj Kundra's Dhishkyaon

Sunday, February 26, 2012 | 10:38:22 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 11 Comments
Hasan Zaidi bags Shilpa and Raj Kundra's Dhishkyaon

Hasan Zaidi to have his first B-town ride...

Small screen actors are now getting wide publicity to the extent that they are roped in B-town. The latest we hear is about Hasan Zaidi as after contributing a remarkable performance for Sony TV's Khhote Sikkey and is currently seen as dashing inspector Gautam of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath is all set to debut on the big screen.

A source states, "Hasan Zaidi has bagged a meaty role in Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra's upcoming flick Dhishkyaon. Hasan would play a very pivotal role, where he would essay the role of a bad guy of underworld, though not completely negative."

We contacted Hasan who confirms, "Currently, I am shooting for both, the movie as well as for Shapath. It's been great working for the venture and I am honored to work with biggies from the Bollywood industry."

Before working under this banner, Hasan had worked for two more movies which did not see the light of the day.

Hope Hasan's this B town rides is successful and memorable…

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Sharat Kumar

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Hasan Zaidi on being an inspector in reel life...

Monday, April 02, 2012 | 10:47:35 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 3 Comments
Hasan Zaidi on being an inspector in reel life...

Hasan Zaidi talks to Tellybuzz about his experience on being an inspector in reel life…

Sometimes people tend to confuse reel characters with the real ones. Such is the case with Hasan Zaidi who faces an identity crisis by his fans who recently misinterpreted Hasan's image of inspector Gautam in reel life as inspector in real life.

Hasan Zaidi shares his experience on being an inspector Gautam in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath with the Tellybuzz by saying, "During the shoots I am dressed in a uniform of an inspector but that image of being an inspector is affected in real life as well. People recognize me as a real inspector when I go to any place for the shooting of my show. While on the shoots wherever I go they tend to misidentify me as a real inspector in that uniform".

"But essaying an inspector is a true honour and I am happy that people recognise me as inspector Gautam rather than Hasan, which means my character of Inspector Gautam has well received by the audience,"adds Hasan merrily.

On this note it is clear that TV characters create an impact over the audience and their connection with the audience is such that an identity crisis is possible.

Reporter and Author: Dhrithi Gulvadi

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Dejected Madhura quits the show

Unhappy with her track,actress Madhura Naik approaches CINTAA to intervene

Neha Maheshwri Bhagat

She was signed on as the protagonist of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath,but Madhura Naik was in for a rude shock when she realised that her track was going nowhere for a long time.Failing to yeild any response from the production house,the actress approached Cine & TV Artistes Association (CINTAA) to look into the matter.An infuriated Madhura says,Initially,they wanted to kill my character but then they made it slip into a coma to recover later.Then they abruptly decided to infuse a love triangle between me and two male cops.They wanted the show to become like CID.I finally called them to figure out about my track but the creative head of the show snapped at me.She told me that I didnt deserve to be informed about my upcoming track.I had blocked 25 days for the show out of which only five to 10 days were being utilised.The creative head finally told me that they are ending my track but refused to put it on paper when I requested them to do so.I finally approached CINTAA yesterday and I have been allowed to take up other projects.

UPSET: MADHURA NAIK

Misbah12

Goldie

Misbah12

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Madhura Naik "I am a free soul"

Tellybuzz in talks with Madhura Naik who was honest and speedy with her answers...

Madhura Naik in one sentence?

'I am a free soul'.

If you sit back and recollect your childhood memory - Which ones pop into your head?

Childhood memory takes me back to Bahrain island. The time I was on that island, I miss it as I lived half of my, life there. The days are unforgettable and I walk with its memory and days to be cherished.

An exotic location you would like to retire and why?

Definitely some island. A nice and tropical place like Maldives.

A reel life character which you like and if given a chance to portray it In real life then who would it be? Why?

Aah, Bella from Twilight. I like her character and the way she portrays it. Why because I love vampires(laughs).

Fashion to you is?

Fashion is something which makes you feel comfortable in whatever you wear and also which is elegant and simple. I believe in simplicity(smiles).

Life without a cell phone?

Well I have two things to say both good and bad. Life without a cell would be a bit slower and probably would have much more time for other different things rather than hanging on to the phone always(laughs). There would be no disturbance at all. But yea definitely I would feel very handicapped as it stands as a vital organ in life now.

Any worst experience in life which is unforgettable?

I have quite a few experiences which are unforgettable. I would like to share one though: Recently I went South East Asia, there I went to an island where I went snorkelling. I did not realize that I was a Shark bay and I saw some sharks too. I was very scared looking at them and definitely it stands one of the shocking and unforgettable memory ever.

Do you believe in making rules in your life?

No, I do not believe IN making rules in life but i believe in breaking them.

What kind of human are you in real life?

I  am a very chilled out person in life. Very straight forward and I like to take things very positive in life. I love traveling, art, singing and dancing. I am very patient too and rest I guess my fans do know(smiles).

How did acting happen to you?

Well I was studying for my MBA exam, where one producer of Shael(singer) spotted me and he approached me for his music album and from there started the journey. Wherein Tellywood journey started from Ekta Kapoor's serial in which I was acting.

Craziest fan encounter?

Yes I did have a crazy fan encounter. There was a school girl who was a crazy fan of me and my serial and when she came to know that the serial is going off-air she started sending me mails that she will commit suicide if the show goes off-air. She sent me end number of mails and used to be very active on the net. Crazy is the word for her.

Where you see yourself 20years from now?

I see myself married to a handsome guy who will have a beautiful mansion with my two cute little kids.

A role which you wish to play and why?

I would love to play realistic roles - The roles which depict the situation of our country.

The strategy which you follow in life?

'Live life to your fullest'.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Tabrez Khan in Hum Ne Li Hai ' Shapath

Actor, Tabrez Khan who was last seen in the CID episode which featured Aamir Khan, will soon be seen in Hum Ne Li Hai ' Shapath on Life OK (Fireworks Productions).

As per a reliable source, Tabrez will be seen as Baccha Ustaad. The story is based on honor killing, an issue of concern in North India.

Tabrez will be seen as an influential villager who will also be involved in the misdoings.

The actor confirmed the development and said, "I took up this episodic as I found this character very interesting."

This particular sequence will air this weekend.

Source: Rival Site

Edited by Shreya_luvs - 06 December 2012 at 1:32pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.