Page 15 of 31

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Rohit Bakshi turns super villain for Shapath

Rohit Bakshi turns super villain for Shapath

The makers of Life OK's Hum Ne Li.. Shapath (Fireworks Productions) never miss to amuse its fans. After roping in Manish Geol as the super villain for the Shapath maha movie, the makers are now planning an interesting episode with actor Rohit Bakshi last seen in 26/13.

Sources inform that the actor has been cast to play the role of a super villain Danny who tries to destroy everything to bring his dead mother alive. Danny's character will be initially positive but he turns negative after his mother's sudden death. This is when he decides to make a machine that can bring her back to life.

When contacted, Rohit confirmed the news and said, "I am playing a super villain who is not able to deal with the fact that his mother is dead and so he does everything that can bring her back to life. It's a very interesting and exciting character."

On being asked, about his experience he said, "It's always a delight to work with Firework's Productions. I have worked with them earlier on CID and this time I am working on Shapath. I really liked the concept of special effects and gripping fictitious crime stories and that's the reason I agreed to the show."

The episode will be aired next week.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HNLHS Article Archive~ (Page 15)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Double bonanza for Vaibhavi Upadhyay; shoots for CID & Shapath

Double bonanza for Vaibhavi Upadhyay; shoots for CID & Shapath
Beautiful and talented actress Vaibhavi Upadhyay is currently basking in the glory post her impactful appearance in Crime Patrol.

And the actress has now bagged two meaty roles in popular shows CID and Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath (both produced by Fireworks' Production's).

Sources inform that Vaibhavi will soon be seen in the upcoming episodes of Shapath and CID. In Shapath the actress will play the role of a super villain Kannamma. The story will revolve around a singer Kannamma in Chennai who fails to cope up with the pressure of rejection and attempt suicide. However, in an interesting turn of event, she doesn't die and gets super powers. She eventually miss uses her super powers. But unlike her role in Shapath where she plays a super villain, in CID, one of the longest running crime series, Vaibhavi will play a victim. She will essay the role of an actress who is under the guilt of killing her fiance.

When contacted, Vaibhavi said, "Yes, I am doing both the shows but I can't comment on it. All I can say is both my characters are very different from each other. I am having an amazing time shooting with the Productions house and I must say that I am fortunate to be working with the same director on both the shows."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Double-bonanza-for-Vaibhavi-Upadhyay-shoots-for-CID-Shapath/articleshow/21278169.cms

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Hasan Zaidi and Kanishka Soni in Gumrah

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Jul 25, 2013, 11.43 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Six Sigma
www.BusinessFinanceMag.com - Articles from Business Finance on Six Sigma
Ads by Google
Hasan Zaidi and Kanishka Soni in Gumrah
Hasan ZaidiMore Pics
Hasan Zaidi, who has done several TV shows and will be making his Bollywood debut with Vikram Bhatt's Horror Story and Raj Kundra's Dhishkiyaon, will soon be seen in Channel V's Gumrah: The End Of Innocence.

Kanishka Soni will be playing his on-screen wife. "The story of this particular episode is based in Kolkata. I play a teacher called Moloy Dasgupta," said Hasan. The entire cast and crew is in Kolkata at present to shoot for the episode.

Revealing about the plot, a source said, "The story revolves around a young girl who falls in love with her teacher. Apparently, the story will focus on a MMS clip and the subsequent trial by the media and how it affects their lives."

Link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Hasan-Zaidi-and-Kanishka-Soni-in-Gumrah/articleshow/21328309.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Bulbul and Kavi to get married in Life OK's Shapath

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath is currently churning out the track of supervillans and amidst all the tyranny and vicious ploys, viewers will witness a wedding.

Well, Kavi (Aamir Dalvi) and Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi) are about to get married in tonight's (27 July 2013) episode.

The conjugal celebration will begin with the sangeet ceremony. Bulbul will be seen dancing on the main sasural nahi jaungi number. Since, this particular sangeet ceremony would just be for girls, the cops and Kavi will be seen entering the ceremony all decked up as women. Men dressing up as women seem to be the latest trend on TV!!!

Soon after the sangeet, the city will face a major issue because of Iceman's attack; hence the cops and Kavi will be busy fighting Iceman on the wedding day. But, Kavi will manage to reach the wedding venue on time…fighting the menace.

Furthermore, during the matrimonial the duo will be seen dancing on a romantic number from the movie Veer Zara. The audiences will see Bulbul wearing just saris post her wedding.

When contacted Divyaalakshmi she said, "Yes, Bulbul will get married to Kavi."

Keep reading this space for more updates.

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Manit Joura, Kali Prasad Mukherjee and Sunayana Fozdar in Shapath's next Maha Movie

4 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

The Maha movies of Shapath airing on Life OK (Fireworks Productions) is indeed a credible effort to serve something new to lovers of Indian television.

Actor Manish Goel was a part of one such Maha movie and he doled out a commendable performance.

Here's some info on the upcoming Maha flick, for which, we have learnt Manit Jora, Kali Prasad Mukherjee and Sunayana Fozdar have been signed on. The story will have a supernatural lining.

"Yes, I am a part of the Maha movie and you will see me in different shades," confirmed Manit.

He further went on to add, "I took it up as it is an action oriented drama and being trained in martial arts, action comes to me naturally."

We also contacted Kali Prasad Mukherjee and he said, "They have offered me a pivotal role but, I am still in talks with them."

We could not get through to Sunayana.

Shooting for the Maha Movie will begin tomorrow (30 July 2013) and will air in the coming weeks.

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Ali Hassan to feature in Life OK's Shapath

1 hour ago | TellychakkarTeam

Senior actor Ali Hassan has been roped in for an upcoming episodic of Life OK's Shapath (Fireworks Productions).

He will be seen playing the role of a modern day 'Shakaal', a yogi having special powers. He has a weapon which makes him almost invincible as none can hurt or harm him in anyways. He will create havoc by misusing his powers.

It will come as a challenge for the Shapath cops to deal with the menace.

"It is nice to play the role of a guy who cannot be harmed by any weapon. This is my first work for Shapath and it is a top of the world feeling to essay such a character."

The shoot is presently on and the sequence will air in the coming weeks!!!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Rohit Purohit quits Shapath, bags new show!

Rohit Purohit quits Shapath, bags new show!
Rohit PurohitMore Pics  

The Blue eyed handsome hunk Rohit Purohit claimed fame through Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmiand was currently seen portraying Rubber man in Life OK's Humne Li Hai Shapath. However, the latest development says that the actor has bagged some other show.

If sources are to be believed than Rohit Purohit has quit Shapath 10 days ago as he has already signed a contract for an upcoming Sony TV new daily soap.

Source says, "Rohit Purohit has bagged Rashmi Sharma's next on Sony TV. He has been finalized to essay an interesting role."

Furthermore, Urvashi Dholakia has been almost finalized to essay a prominent character in this youth based show.

When contacted, Rohit states, "I can't comment on the new project as its very initial stage and things are yet to finalize but yes, I have already quit Shapath few days ago."

We wish Rohit luck for his upcoming project.

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Madhura Naik roped in for Star Plus' Meri Bhabhi

05 Aug 2013 02:22 PM

The sexy and suave Madhura Naik is back on TV. After a hiatus of two month, the girl who was last seen as a co-judge of the second season of Bindass' Superdude is getting back to entertaining her fans. A little birdie informed us that soon Madhura will be seen in Star Plus' Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi… Meri Bhabhi (DJ's A Creative Unit).

As already shown in the plot, Shraddha (Kanchi Kaul) who has come to know about her husband, Bobby's (Bharat Chawda) wrong doings, has finally decided to divorce him. And as sources inform, Madhura will be seen playing the lawyer who will fight the case for Shraddha.

We called up the beauty who was surprised that we got the news so fast but nevertheless confirmed the development, "Yes, I have been roped in as the parallel lead. I will be playing a lawyer, which is a first time for me, so it would definitely be fun. Having played a social worker in Shapath, I feel the characterization would come easily for me."

The leggy girl goes on to add, "Not much has been briefed to me apart from the fact that I will be fighting the case for Shraddha. I am looking forward to a long term association with the cast and crew. Also my very good friend Bharat is there in the show, so I am sure it will be a good experience overall."

Madhura's character apart from bringing justice to Shraddha, will also be adding a twist to the tale. She will be involved in a love triangle between the leads, Anand (Vipul Gupta) and Kittu (Esha Kansara).

Well, with so much promising drama setting in with this entry, even we are excited and we are sure, so are the viewers.

The actor will start shooting from tomorrow (6 August 2013).

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.