Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Surbhi Shukla's new love!

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jan 17, 2012, 04.55PM IST
Surbhi Shukla
Nikhil Sinha's Devon Mein Dev is the most talked about show of Life Ok for its content as well as the way it is shot. 

Recently a Chandra song sequence was shot between two actors Surbhi Shukla and Vicky Batra who play the role of Rohini and Chandram in the show. Surbhi says, "It was a fantastic dream sequence. The production value of the show is good that it's worth to do a mythological show like this one. 

The producer has left no stone unturned. Every day we enjoy being on the sets. All my friendskeep telling me the look of the show is really lavish." She adds, "In the past, I have had done Suryapuran on Pragya. The feel of a mythological show is very different from a regular saas-bahu daily soap. I am happy I got something like this which stands out from the other shows." 

We hope Surbhi this show gets you all the fame and name!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2mnx12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Surbhis new love" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
o thanx 4 sharing !!!!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
thanxxx!!

poseidon12

poseidon12

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i really loved the theme of chandrma and rohini and when the song was played it came out so well i have always been a fan of soundtracks of this show i really hope they keep doing such a good work with scores as well as songs coz i have got hooked completely and so is my family Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.