DISCUSSION OF D WEEK-2 RESULTS

exquisite gal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
HEY GUYS I AM BACK WID THE RESULTS OF DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK RESULTS ..

THE TOPIC THIS WEEK WAS :BEST FRNDZ OR LUVERS????

THE RESPONSE WAS JUS' MINDBLOWING

AND THE JUDGE JUS' BLEW MY MIND OFF !!

WELL, YES THE RESULTS ARE OUT !!!!!!!!

THE WINNER IS   ...................

SHADOW CAT

THE SECOND PRIZE GOES TO.....................

REMIXER

THE THIRD PRIZE GOES TO .....

ASHI-COOLEST

THE POSTS WHICH MADE THEM WIN SUCH PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS ARE :- 😆

Well I go with LOVERS since I am a hopeless romantic at heart. Lovers can be friends but best friends cannot always be lovers. Love is the strongest emotion in the world far more deeper than friendship. Love can cross all boundaries and ties. In love a person is involved heart, body and soul. Friendship is great but you can't get as emotionally involved as in love. When a person is in love he/she can forget everything else. Friendship is a great feeling but love is something which is out of the world. One can have many friends but true love is only one. When in love you feel that you can do anything to make the person you are in love with happy that's not always the case in frienship. A person who has got true love has achieved ultimate happiness which is not the case in friendship. If I had to choose between my love and my best friend I guess I would choose love.

THIS WAS D POST OF ASHI-COOLEST

NOW THE POST OF REMIXER

go with best friends because friends are gift of god u may get many lovers but u can never get a true friend. Friends are rare to be found.In love you have conditions but friendship is where you are free not bound by promises.Friends they are life for me i believe tht lovers they maybe are true but they can break your trust but true friends are those whom you can blindly trust.Friendship is the biggest truth of life and not done by fake means.Friendship main you share each and every secret with your friend but in love you tend to hide things you are not free, you have that you they suinner feeling that kahiin ye mujhse naarz na hojaye but in friendship your best friends believe you they understand you support you.Yaar dosti is bigger thn any relationship and friends are higher than any relative.Best friends are always beside you in your needs they are not like lovers ke jabtak u r happy they are with you and when you face any problem they run away. Friends donot see your personality your beauty but they see your inner beauty your simplicity and love you the way you are but lovers tend to change you they love you because of your beauty yuor personality.PYAAR MAIN HADIEN PAAR KARNE SE ACCHA HAI KI TUM DOTI KI HAD MAIN RAHO NAHI TO ZINDAGI DONO TARAF SE JEENI MUSHKIL HO JAATI HAI.Pyaar ki shuruat dosti se hai dosti hi pyaar hai.

Love i Worship but Friendship is God trust your friends because they are your only support kabhie kisi dost pa doubt na karna dost banae main sal lag jate hain par tootne main chand second bhi nahi lagte.

Friendship is true and please never break your friends trust nahi to logon ka friendship par se vishwaas hi uth jayega

FINALLY THE WINNING POST-----

BEST FRIEND

I'd definitely go with best friend. By 'best friend' I do not mean a person who will stick to you 24hrs or anything such. Best friend is a person who will be always there for you no matter what happens. but the best friend must be a true one. gfs and bfs keep on changing. you can also fall in love with a new person every day. but friendship does not happen like that. you yourself will also not know when you and that other person became best of friends. In my life a very such incident has occured. In std VI a new girl came to our class. No one in the class really liked her a lot. She disliked me and so did I. the next year my best friend left the school. I was a bit alone. ofcourse I had other friends but a 'best friend' is a 'best friend'. And then we both became friends and just along with the passing time we both became best friends. isn't it very odd? whenever I am upset or troubled I know whom to turn to. she has also helped me with my love.

Another example can be Ashi and Ranveer. when Ranveer was in jail Ashi came to rescue him forgetting her own campaign. but Tia was confused. ofcourse I don't blame Tia but still.......................... Ashi trusted her friend and knew that he couldn't be wrong. Isn't this what we call friendship? Tia couldn't trust him but Ashi could. Best friends always trust us but our lover doubt us. There is no jealousy in frienship but love isn't complete without jealousy.

we all have heard of broken relationships and marriages. It is very common in today's world. but broken friendships? nah. there isn't anything such. if our friendship breaks then it wasn't ever true friendship.

if our lover makes us cry then our best friend lends us a handkerchief and a shoulder. the power of friendship is too great. and where true friendship is there, there is also a possibility of love but not vice-versa. as the quotation reads-

"Frienship often ends in love;

love in friendship NEVER"

Lovers and love isn't rare but true friends are very rare. So i'd like to end it here by saying a shayari

" Duniya mein bahut gam milenge

sach mano achchhe dost bahut kam milenge

jis mod pe chod denge sab saath tumhara

Dost usi mod pe khade hum milenge."      

WILL BE BACK WID MORE EXCITMENT NEXT TIME ..

TILL THEN
CHAO

PARUL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apple14 thumbnail
Congrats to all 3 of you....fab responses I must say!
👏 👏 👏
remixer thumbnail
hey thank you very much 😉
and congratulations to both of you 👏
exquisite gal thumbnail
remixer, i must say u wrote beautifully !!

shadow's entry was fab .. out of d wrld .. it was like 10/10 .. no mistake .. no flaw .. aree yaar absolutely amazing ..

well, best frndz mein log bhool gaye"yeh dosti hum nahi todenge , todenge dum magar tera saath naa chodenge "

i thought sum1 mite write it in sum context ..
ashi-coolest thumbnail
Hey thank you very much. I am very happy you made my day. 😊
Congo to Kriti and Swati 👏
vitak thumbnail
congo all of you. very well expressed views 😃
Shadow Cat thumbnail

Originally posted by: exquisite gal

shadow's entry was fab .. out of d wrld .. it was like 10/10 .. no mistake .. no flaw .. aree yaar absolutely amazing ..

thanx yaar. i am very happy. congo to remixer and ashicoolest.👏

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Congrats to the three of u. Great job 👏 👏 and excellent entries 😃
Shadow Cat thumbnail

and my winning speech -

The relationship between two best friends is just like eyes and hands.

When tears come 2 the eyes hands wipe them off. And when hands get cut and it bleeds profusely our eyes cry. This is the relationship between two best friends.

Edited by Shadow Cat - 18 years ago
coolniyu thumbnail
thts awesome swati i luved ur entry its superp 👏👏
and kriti n nehal ur entries rock too 👏

congrats to all of you 🤗 and yeah luved ur speech shadow 😉😊