Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: molten_lava

Thanks for liking it and especially for your idea. Ha ha ha! I can totally imagine your Physics teacher. He will be like "What the!"🀣 
But I'm sure of one thing, whenever you come across this equation, you will instantly remember Arhi.πŸ˜ƒ

LOL trust me I will be totally : πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  next time  there is a question on gravitation!!
my idea was just an idea..you did wonders with it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome . JUst wish this chapter was included in all Physics books. 
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post and a hilarious one too! πŸ€£ πŸ€£
And that last note about love from Einsteinji was just superb! It was awesome and so true! πŸ˜³
hehehe
i will never forget newton's law...i wish u would be my physics teacher...so cute laws...i would remember in a go...hehehe
n nt to forget d einstien quote!!!!!!1
fab!!!
OLGNES thumbnail
superb posts love it to the max... the conclusion was the best... imagine writing it an exam paper first the teacher will think has this person been reading a lot or has lost it completely... loved your posts pls update more on physics maybe also chemistry equation may as well for ARHI!!!!!!!!
akhilash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lesson πŸ˜†
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: molten_lava

After receiving such an Overwhelming response to my Physi(ques)cs classes, I thought I will distribute more Arhi gyaan to all the IF souls who are dying to attend my classes.πŸ˜† 

The credit for this post definitely goes to UltimateBarun a.k.a Zoha who had initially started this idea and this time I would also like to credit Rv_ipkknd a.k.a Risha for coming up with this wonderful idea.

Let's begin! 
Arhi's Law of Gravitation is based on the famous Universal law of Gravitation once again proposed by our very famous Newtonji (Muahaha.. Newtonji must be rolling in his grave hearing my laws. But this is payback time and Revenge is always sweet)😈

Arhi's Universal law of gravitation states that:

Arnav attracts Khushi or vice versa with a force directed along the lines of centres of the two of them (their hearts duh!) that is proportional to the product of Arnav and Khushi and inversely proportional to the square of the physical distance between them.😳

Arhi's force of attraction = (B x Arnav x Khushi) / (physical distance between them)^2 ---(2)

where B is a GH & RM constant i.e. Blindness of the people around them.🀣  (Based on univesal constant G)

Proof for B:
1) Everyone around Arhi is blind towards the love between them whether it be GH or RM. In a way it is good because Arhi have the best moments when no one notices them. πŸ˜‰ Hence B is multiplied to increase their attraction.πŸ˜†
2) But once they are outside the two houses, everyone seems to notice their Lovvvee.. and they go into Denial mode.Remember Nainital Dhaba, the waiter during Payash fiasco etc. Hence B is only valid in GH & RM.🀣

Continuation:
From the previous equation 1, in my previous post, we know:
Life = Love X Khushi --- (1)

Since Life is also a type of force, hence equating 1 & 2, we have,
Love X Khushi = (B x Arnav x Khushi) / (physical distance between them)^2
Love = (B x Arnav) / (physical distance between them)^2

This implies That their Love depends on Arnav who has to take first step towards Khushi. So Hottie, Be a Man and go pounce on your girl and reduce the physical distance between you both to increase the Lovvvee between u 2.😈☺️

Conclusions:
1) As per the equation, Once again Arnav hottie and Khushi Nottie have to Multiply to increase the force between them.🀣 ( Be fruitful and multiply!)
2) Since force of attraction is inversely proportional to square of distance between them, Hence whenever they come physically close to each other, we get awesome Rabba Ve's πŸ˜³

Point to be noted:
If the distance between them becomes ZERO (I hope u know what I mean☺️), all of u know that 1/0 is infinity πŸ₯³. Hence when that day comes, the force of attraction will be infinity and the full forum will be on fire resulting from the sparks between them.🀣

Counter Arguments:
Now I know some of you might be having doubts! And I as a good teacher will clarify all your doubtsπŸ˜†
Some of you might Argue with me that isn't this law applicable to all objects(ppl) around them just like Newton's law. So my answer is yes! It applies to everyone. But Arnav's love and Khushi's love is so huge that everyone else's love is negligible.

I.e Arnav's love>> NK's love/ HP's or OP's love/ Shyam's love (rather lust)🀒 [hence negligible in the main equation]πŸ˜†
Even Khushi's love>>Lavanya's love [Hence she had to leave Arnav]πŸ˜†

How was the class everyone! After this, I should not see even a single negative post on the love between Arhi and telling that they are not deserved for each other. Now you know that if anyone else comes in between their love, they are all negligible as per the equation.πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you had fun! If not, I'm sorry!😭
If you liked it plz leave a like or a comment! Afterall, itni mehnat jo ki hai itna bada post likhne mein.πŸ˜†

On serious note, here is a quote by my favorite Baby Albert Einstein ( yes, you heard it right. I had a crush on him unlike Newtonji πŸ˜† Plz don't laugh. It's a private joke😳)
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."

Brilliant..take a bow:-))
sreesehra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

great yaar...wat an xtraordinary thinking u hav keep goingπŸ‘πŸ‘

-Crystal-Clear- thumbnail
First of all,

HATS OFF TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

Good post again.
BTW, loved the ending quote.
Thanks to you, I was able to recall the law πŸ˜†