India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Open letter (Page 2)

pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
ITVS, Welcome to I-F............& that is the great letter u wrote......

Thanks

rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
zabardast!!! ClapClap welcome to IFBig smile
nilu.sharma Newbie
nilu.sharma
nilu.sharma

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
wah! what a post. You are right to the point,and yes I too agree because in real life what are the chances unless you are lucky to have a tycoon bussinessman your friend and a makeover which will change you from what you are to what you wanna be. I think everyone should  fight their own battle on their own self which also is called having confidence. The show started out really good but the whole makeover idea ruins the show. I miss old Jassi, now we don't get to see the family with so much love for jassi and the support. I wish that the old jassi had so much confidence to fight backCry.and not to become one of them to fight back.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged

ClapClapClap Fantastic !!!!!!

Welcome aboard !!!!! This has simply to be the best debut post on IF Clap

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Can somehow this letter be sent to T & D ??? Smile
itvs Newbie
itvs
itvs

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Thanks for the appreciation :-)

The thing that really burns me up is that why can't anyone tell a simple story these days. It is pointless for ask for Buniyaads and Bharat Ek Khojs but any serial on DD during pre-Tara (first soap on Zee) was better than any serial on any of the 100s of channels that are being shown these days. I refuse to believe that there are no sane, talented writers in India. The only explanation I can think of is that all TV channels have been taken over by imbecile aliens. A serial should be made with the purpose of telling a story and not the other way round. The way the plotlines go these days remind me of the way I tell stories to my kids. I start making up some story and keep going at it till they fall asleep. Indian television is doing the same thing but I think they are waiting for us to die and not just fall asleep.

I live outside India and I don't get any of the Indian channels on TV. The only reason I watch these cassettes is because it keeps me connected to India on some level. Also I am hoping that my kids can get used to listening to Hindi. I started with KSKBT, gave it up as soon as Mandira appeared. Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki- stopped as soon as Gargs appeared. Bhabhi-almost immediately. Kahin to hoga- Kashish marries Piyush. Jassi showed some promise but this Jessica track makes me want to scream-"please stop insulting my intelligence".

I just want one good serial that I can sit and watch over a cup of coffee and relax. Is that too much to ask?

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
ITVS very well thougt of and well written post! I think that was one of the best posts I've seen so far!
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

great posts itvs! Clap

i don't watch any other shows coz everytime i start watching a show the stroy goes haywire after few episodes. i used to watch KSKBT and KZK and some more but got fed up and was left only with JJKN. but now these days T&D are also going on the same track. i wish we had atleast one good show to watch which has a story to tell. 

Go to top