Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Open letter

itvs Newbie
itvs
itvs

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Dear makers of JJKN,

I love you. I love you just like Armaan loves Jassi even though you are not just ugly on the outside BUT also on the inside. And that is why I want to tell you a few things. Your writers have started drinking on the job and not just that I think they all hate each other so they don't discuss what they have written with each other, which is fine by me, I will watch whatever crap you show me (because I love you) but kuch log yahan par aise hain jo story main logic doondhana chahte hain. Main un logon ka pataa laga kar hi rahoonga but meanwhile I think you should be aware of this. Also please convey my heartiest admirations to your marketing department. Sneaking infomercials into the story without anyone realizing it. Now that is just pure genious. Now how about this idea? Why don't you start a whole new segment between the program with our beloved Mona showcasing different products. That way we can insert catchy tunes into it and get rid of the pesky script and dialogues- Oh wait, I think some people are already doing it and calling it advertising. So never mind. Speaking of Mona or Jassi er.. Jessica, I think I know how you came up with the name Jessica - Mallika jaissi Jassi , Jessica. Right? Clever huh.

I think in the past 1 year you have successfully spread the central message of JJKN and that is that it is not your outer beauty that counts but it is the outer beauty and the money of your spouse (bechara Nandu-thats why she won't marry him even though he has never cheated on her or left her on the altar) and friends  that makes you successful in life. Heck all you have to do is pretend to be smart and make all your friends do all the work like give you a company , get you contracts and finance your makeovers. (Oh........Now I get it. Is that why Jassi is called a genious because I frankly haven't seen her doing anything except make a couple of balance sheets). And all that moping about being ugly to everyone who would listen was guranteed to buy you a makeover from some one.

I admit I am stupid. I watch tv for entertainment. (gasp!!!!! )  And not that I haven't paid my dues for it. I think most of my brain cells have died after begging for mercy but I have been relentless because as I said I love you.  I have a sorry life with a dead-end job but thanks to you now I am smart and have a plan. First I will grow a fringe and then I will start wearing huge spectacles and then after 2 months I will take them off and become a super model. So thank you for that.

However I do have just one request please let apurva agnihothri, Vineet Jain, Gaurav Ghera and Billu go. They are real actors. (Bhagwan ke liye unhe chod do , woh nadaan hain) Hire Ronit Roy, Hiten Tejwani, Amar Upadhyaya etc. they are good actors too but they are from the ekta camp and so they are better used to your innovative ideas.

In the end all I have to say is

Hum bohot door se Taj Mahal dekhane Agra aaye the.

Tum ne hamen paagal khana dikha diya tho wohi sahi

bingo Groupbie
bingo
bingo

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I totally agree with uClapClap
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Wow ITVS !!

first post and what a post Wink

really u gt a point LOL

lol... i second all that u said..

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:49am | IP Logged
chill beta chilll...........jao.....thoda icecream khaake aaao..........Big smileBig smileBig smile
afterall hum sab hain na tere liye........tere dukh aur aasoo dono ponchenge
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:26am | IP Logged
what a letter Clap Clap .......i totally agree with everything you have written........i wish i could read it aloud to T & D........
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged
hahahahahahahaha
i love tha letter ..and let me tell u...if there was a way to send this letter to T&D i would...
yaar u r a trueeeeeeeee fannnnnnnn
etna dukh to zindagi mai mene bhi nahi saha...
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Welcome itvs, that was a great message.
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itvs

First I will grow a fringe and then I will start wearing huge spectacles and then after 2 months I will take them off and become a super model. So thank you for that.

LOL

Gotta say itvs, this is one of the best posts I have read on IF. Just wish Tony and Diya could read it too. Clap

Go to top