rashmi1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I just hate the way they've started to make kumkum really plain, and now thery're trying to make abha prettier with the extra make-up. I know she thinks shes dying, but its not fair that they're making the prettiest woman in the program look plain. I can't say she looks ugly because even without make up she looks okay. I wonder what abha looks like without make up/ I DREAD TO THINK!🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

I know what you mean...but remember kumkum is still ill so they can't put any make up on her as it would look strange. As for Abha i think they should change her hairstyle now...!!!!

πŸ˜†

mariaam thumbnail
hey even i knoe kk looks great even without makeup and thts y they are sshowing this when u are ill u just look simple....abah is sick she looks like an ugly bride......kk even plain can beat her
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cumon they cant show abha without makeup cuz this is a family show not a horror show πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳 hehe
mariaam thumbnail
hey totally agree with you here,.....abha will only horrify us....lolzz
Nourah thumbnail
abha is moti didn't look like kumkum and without make-up look like ghoost.
zara29 thumbnail

yup! horror showπŸ˜† seriously u made me laugh damsel!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†      

well i don't like kk without makeup,but its gud that they r showing kk without makeup just bcoz of the present cirumstances,otherwise it would look strange to put any makeup on her these days!

eeeeeeee i hate baffalo's hair style! as she lloks so ugly in makeup so how would she look without makeup!! well ,if I were ever c dat moti without makeup,im sure i can't sleep that nite!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i hate her[abha's] outfits ,especially dat short shirts ,by dong all this they want to show us that abha looks younger than sumeet!!

but inspite of all this makeup& short shirts she still doesn't look younger than sumeet ,not at alll!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰she is umeet's aunty! moti aunty!πŸ˜‰

****PLEASE AVIOD USING LARGE FONT SIZES****

Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
n i just dun get 1 thing y do they ave to take their dupataz like this i mean i hope ul get it its weird 😳
taurus thumbnail

damsel   i think that u r 100% rite.

n zara i 2 dont like kumkum without make up she really looks like

a patient without make up.😭

n that abha i just hate her in all thw ways wether its her dressing or her makeup she just look horrible.🀒

sumit tu us k samne kid lagta hai .i think if abha plays the character of veena instead of a young girl sis of ac coz she doesnt like a unmarried girl she looks like a mom n motty mom.

mariaam thumbnail

😊😊😊well they have portrayed kk as a pateinet thts y she loks like a patient without make up..otherwise she has the potential to carry the serail for months even without make up....remember CHAWL's TIME AND JATIN'S DEATH!!!

but this abha aunty.....u guys have truly decsribed her the best......it will a nightmare to see abha ji without make up....πŸ˜ƒ

but with kk i can say tht she is naturally pretty😊