Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What attracts you to watch devon ke dev mahadev?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Since few days getting mesmerised while watching DKDM n a question popped in my head WHAT IS IT THAT KEEPS ME HOOKED ON TO THIS SHOW is it the music, the myth story,the set, costumes,performance or what?? I think for me its the lead pair n the music WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12nishkalashivani003TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What attracts you to watch devon ke dev mahadev?" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Everything about this show is capable of keeping  a viewer hooked. To begin with, the story, for the first time Shivji & Sati's story is well researched & portrayed along with excellent cinematography, music, settings, effects, performance of all the actors is very good.

Up to certain extent everyone doesn't have proper knowledge of Shivji's qualities which is shown very well here. So Mahadevji's love story gets very convincing each passing day, you just can not stop loving him, like Narad everyone want's him to be with Sati.
Other characters are interesting too, after a long time a Mytho show has turned up so good. May be most of us wants to know more about the God we worship, that's why we like it so much because Mahadevji & Goddess Shakti are part of our life

Edited by mnx12 - 17 January 2012 at 3:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GreatSVVampgirlSanyomgIntrepidashivani003

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
For starters...we have never had a show on Shiva-most importantly his love life,
the best part of this show is that it handles the love story of Shiva and Sati in an interesting way-it isn't too preachy and is very very believable..
it shows the more Human side of Lord Shiva-that he too has emotions,it makes us emphatise with him,and want to worship him..
Mohit is doing an awesum Job as Shiva and same with Mouni!
the casting,production quality etc is brilliant!..its almost like watching a movie
DKDMD rocks...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhansalideepikaposeidon12SanyomgmanurVampgirlsups2222Intrepidashivani003

nishkala

IF-Dazzler

nishkala

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
hey mnx 12 and shruti.nil,very nice replies,Smile

and yeah,as you pointed it out,even I didn't know this side of Lord Shiva till now,I don't know how far it is true and how much has been added to dramatize the show,but till now...even I used to think that Lord shiva is a very strict god and praying him needs to be with loads of stringent rules and regulations!...

We don't even keep Shiva Linga beyond a particular size at home (that's what I have been told  by my elders)...,but after watching this show, my views have completely changed...After watching this show,I gathered as many information as possible about Shiva...and I have suddenly started admiring this deity more than any other time...thanks to the actors performing the role so convincingly Smile

Moreover...nothing is OTT...things have been shown in a very subtle way,that is certainly the USP!Every dialogue of Shiva is very inspiring and meaningful.

Edited by nishkala - 17 January 2012 at 5:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manurSanyomgmnx12Intrepidashivani003

Sun-Love

Sun-Love

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I watch it to learn more about Shivji. Also like mentioned earlier there really haven't been any shows on Shivji so that's another reason. To top it off the actor playing Shivji is another reason I watch it Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanyomgmnx12shivani003

athithi86

athithi86

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
OMG...Clap...such a fantastic epic... i have seen so many devotional dramas... bt sure this is UNIQUE...in all aspects... which to specify the ART WORK, the LOCATIONS,... CINEMATOGRAPHY...CHARACTERS... MUSIC... the Song... KARUNAKAR...wonderfull...Thumbs Up
JAI MAHADEV...

bhansalideepikaSanyomgmnx12

Vampgirl

Vampgirl

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Well 4 me evrything it's like as mnx 12 stated it is 4 1st time that shiv & sati's story is showned uptil now it's like always after shiv & parvati married story...& 2nd reason is my aaji once told me this story that  after shiv & sati's marriage,daksh kept some yagy or somthing & there he treated his 3 damads very respectfully, and insulted shiv though shiv was not present at that function but sati was there & she can't bare that that's why she jumped in that agni itself & when shiv got this news he did his tandav nrutya & destroyed everything related to daksh...it is biggest reason i'm attracted to this story...though i don't remember it that much it is somthing like that only... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanyomgsups2222mnx12shivani003

Intrepida

IF-Dazzler

Intrepida

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
My family are Shiv bhakts, and I even watched Om Namah Shivay! But this is really well made, and the story is well presented, personally I wanted to know more about Shivji for a long time but this show came as a blessing to me, cuz now I get to learn about him!!!

:)

Sanyomgmnx12shivani003

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.