Ritu-

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
They should open a baby sitting service. LOL
Thanks for the video. They all looked so cute. Embarrassed
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I must have listened to this song nearly 20 times from morning... and sung nearly 20 times in office...  LOL My team mate must have been wondering why i was singing a lullaby all day ROFL

I think on the sets... Aditya sir is a true prankster... making the whole environment fun... and next its ACP sir ... and Daya sir is one of the most calm person... LOL I donno how true it is... but looking at the video tells that...

And Daya sir ko shayad...dancing competition nahi..singing competition mein jaana chahiye tha...He sings just awesome Day Dreaming I am like totally lost in the song and lost in you know who Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

I hope ...Someone who is gonna meet him next...will tell him..how beautiful he sings Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daydreaming

DivAniTanni IF-Stunnerz
DivAniTanni
DivAniTanni

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha.

thanks a lot for the nice & sweet video!Big smileIts so good to the the trio together with the little kid!Big smile

Found another video on youtube(It includes the studio recording of the song/lullaby sung by trioBig smile):

Nice one. One of the best part of CID and also one of the best episodes for me.
Thank you Subha.

Go to top