HELP --- Update for April 13, 2005

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abhita

Goldie

abhita

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Hi all,

Because of some problem with my cable-wallah, I was unable to watch Remix yesterday. I would appreciate it if somebody posts an update for yesterday's Remix... 

Hopefully I should be able to post the update for today without any problems tomorrow.

Thanks,

Abhita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HELP --- Update for April 13, 2005" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dia_india

dia_india

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged

on 13th april sumeet ahuja will be thrown into water by sonia ray coz he says that soinia aunty is more interested in puneet's money more than him and sumeet confesses with pallavi that he wants to deal with sonia personally...pata nahi kya karega sumeet ahuja!

tia and ranveer will be together when ranveer remembers abt his revenge and behaves harshly with tia and she really gets hurt with his words but she doesn't get angry with him coz she loves him so much.....how sweet na!and phir ranveer apologises with tia for his harsh behaviour and they are happy together once more and woh school chale jaate hai jahaan aman unhe batata hai ki band performance aaj raat ko hai so woh teen yuvi aur ashi ke sath milke band ka naam sochne mein busy rehte hain in which even vrinda.mp,meher,pri,nakul,sid and varun will help them..and thats a really funny episode.....

ashi and yuvi are very upset with each other becoz ashi cheats yuvi and sends him to the black gang where yuvi will be drowned upside down in a water tank and yuvi makes a trap for ashi and when and ashi comes to her room ranveer aake use bachadeta hai.....and even yuvi is very upset coz his plan didn't workout.....poor thing!

tia decides the band name to be 'pink bunnies' and yuvi wants it to be'ozone' and ranveer has got a cool name for his band which is 'reth' and ashi's psychic brain wants it to becalled 'pigeon headophobia' and aman finally chit nikaalne wala hai....ooooohh.....what will be the band name????????..........

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update dude!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top