Afsar Bitiya

ristha fix

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
hi guysSmile...what do u thinkQuestion...TTS pinto aur pinki k risthe k lay ha kaheyege ya naD'oh...i think...he is agreeOuch...i m very exitedBig smile...yeh triangle love story k layBig smileWink(dont thow eggs pleaseLOL)...and uWink...share u view...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqAngeloScurowadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ristha fix" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
he will agree...but once the results are out...he will say no...coz pinky will not clear the bdo exam Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqkmfan_2moniluvskinshuk-abhi-pundir-

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

he will agree...but once the results are out...he will say no...coz pinky will not clear the bdo exam Wink

Sounds like the perfect solution to our problem!LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnymadhubansenmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ParmB

LOLLOL Good prediction Aashi Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinny-abhi-pundir-

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

LOLLOL Good prediction Aashi Wink

What will happen if Bihari chachi bribes the officials who marks the B.D.O result and make Pinky a B.D.O? ( I know I shouldn't think such things, but I think the CV's might progress the show just like that too!)

aashiluvskinnykmfan_2-abhi-pundir-

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
ya angel68...it can happen too..but the show is about krishna becoming an officer...pinky any how will not clear it...n even today tuntun singh specifies pinky becoming a bdo..so hopefully she must flunk n krishna should pass out n tuntun singh should fix prishna's marriage Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

ya angel68...it can happen too..but the show is about krishna becoming an officer...pinky any how will not clear it...n even today tuntun singh specifies pinky becoming a bdo..so hopefully she must flunk n krishna should pass out n tuntun singh should fix prishna's marriage Wink

There is a similar thread to this. And hope Moni , ParmB and shinningstar

does not mind me quoting them here

Originally posted by angel68

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by angel68

Originally posted by shinningstar

pinky fails exam then tuntun himself will break the marriage...he's doing it for the contracts

What a thought!  Wouldn't it be amazing if that were to happen, lolLOL!

What will happen if Bihari chachi bribes the officials who marks the B.D.O result and make Pinky a B.D.O? ( I know I shouldn't think such things, but I think the CV's might progress the show just like that too!)

U said my heart . I m also having strong feeling tht Bihari may bribe the officials n make Pinky BDO but At d time of marrge of Pintu dis will get revealed , TTS will cancel Pintu-Pinky marrige n I think Becozz Krishna will automaticallyy will b declared as BDO So I think TTS will aggree for Prishna's marrige in majboori 

Wow you stole my lines! Actually what I was gonna say in the next post!Big smile

Edited by angel68 - 17 January 2012 at 7:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Tun tun Singh wants his D I L to be a BDO - so Pinky will not clear and Krishna will clear the exams - so Krishna it will be for our Pintu...

AngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-abhi-pundir-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.