Tumhari Disha

Reg. yest. TD (Page 2)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Hey

I still think the episode was good but i agree DK should com eback his old self and he can get disha involved but i think he doesn't need to be depedant but i guess the producers are trying to show how dish aonce wanted to ruin him and his business and how he once ruined Disha parents but disha is still helping him set it up...Angry

But i totally agree DK should come back as his old self...i expected some s[arsk maybe thme going out after the party for a romantic strolllAngryCry..but not i totally agree Lata i liked the scence when he holds her hand and compliments her..

Oh well here is hoping to see some more romantic scences and Hottieeeeeeeeeee becoming a little more authoratative.Cry

Samy

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Thanks Lata for highlighting the episode.................really made everybody go back and think about our macho man DK loosing his so called  macho image...............making his wife close the deal.............Disha now a big business woman closing off a huge business dealClap.....

Come on DK.........get a hold of yourself...............you can't always rely on Mummy dearest and wifey.........sometimes a man's got to do what a man's got to do.......................hope the writers transform him to the REAL DK....................RUTHLESS BUSINESSMAN, YOU DON'T WANNA MESS WITH..............NOW THATS MY DK

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 14 April 2005 at 3:54am
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hey i dont understand teh conversation DK had with Porineeta... its sounded very real.. and he didnt have to hug and hold them ... and drink in that lovey dovey way... he cud have just been there
lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Agree with you ladies, DK is being reduced to a pathetic soul, firast of all I could never digest that the so called savy and shrewd buisness man could hand his empire( made with his sweat and blood ) so easily to Gargi ( I know he loves mom dearly but all of us do there could have been a better deal worked out). Look at the Ambani brothers still can't close the deal .

And then for several episode just showed him Idle ,  and now goes to the party to strike a deal but sends wife to work out a deal ( If I was Mehta , I would be nervous about doing buisness deal with DK).

Dk seems to have a very heavy Punjabi accent  (no offence to Punjabi's) did anyone else realize that or am I the only one.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index