India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Reg. yest. TD

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

First of all thanks a lot Swathi for ur time and efforts of keeping all updated.

Reg. yest episode Dead real bummer of an episode.

Firstly the way Disha signals Dk to go and have a good time with the women and tells she will deal with Mr.Mittal looked a little cheap to me. Though I maybe wrong, but she tries to charm that guy to get the deal Embarrassed. Though the guy turned out to be a gentleman and a dumbo infact Deadand gets carried away by whatever he sees and hears.

And secondly DK our Hero who always known to be that arrogant, go getter business man has lost it all somewhere. Why does he have to take the help of his wife to get the deal. Agreed we all believe in Women's Lib, but this is not the way we want to see our Hero sorry to say Chudiyaan pehenke. Hope Rupali Guha and the makers of TD try to bring back DK to his original image else we don't want to see him being reduced to a hopeless, jobless character who all the while wants to be in the pallu of his mother or wife. Angry

This is my opinion of yest. episode. Your comments are welcome.

But offcourse the only scene I loved watching yest. was DK holding out his hand to Disha and both entering the party Clap and  being the filmy person that I am expected to see some sparks and masalas like someone trying to harrass Disha and pouring out the drink on her skirt and Dk coming to her rescue and holding the guy by his collar etc etc. EmbarrassedTongueBig smile

Cheers

Lata

PS : Swathi if u want some help tomm. do let me know.

Edited by Lata - 14 April 2005 at 12:10am

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged

haha Lata.. I was thinking the same thing as I was reading the update.  Someone harrassing Disha and DK getting all possessive and angry.  I miss the old DK so it would be nice to see him beating someone for Disha's honor.  Old DK needs to come back soon.....

Can't wait to watch these episodes!!  Why are we so behind?!

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged

WinkBig smile yeah my dear, all women think alike Embarrassed. and don't worry have patience ,sabr ka phal meetha hota hain , in this case khatta EmbarrassedDead. Chalo see you'll. Take care.

Love Lata

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged

dk appeared totally dependent on disha for doing his business talks,i hope he is not using her to get his work done

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Lata, totally agree with ur last paragraph...........i too look fwd 2 such "masedaar" scenes with apna dk trying 2 fend off some jerk harrassing dishSmile EmbarrassedWink...........thats the dk i miss & luv so much...............

Mamta

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata

WinkBig smile yeah my dear, all women think alike Embarrassed. and don't worry have patience ,sabr ka phal meetha hota hain , in this case khatta EmbarrassedDead. Chalo see you'll. Take care.

Love Lata

I know sabr ka phal meetha hota hai but where is that sabr going to come from?  We have to wait forever!!  Vedant just moved in Cry so imagine how much longer we have to wait to watch some romantic scenes!!!!!!!!  uffff...

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged
OuchTongue yeah I know Confused
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Hi Lata,

Agree with u that we want our Hottie not this softie!!! Can't take it any more.Follow the path of love and adarsh but yaar please ab kuch jyada ho raha hai-----------------

Omg, how we women just think alike I was also thinking that there should have been some more melo drama!!

In my opinion Pori entering with Ved in the party hall  and then the financer getting all sweet with D and holding her hand and DK and Ved together pouncing to rescue D. Pori in the mean time gets all drunk and starts to dance and her skirt tears oops!!!

Dk says to Ved u take Pori home and then the 2D's also come out from the party and go to a coffee shop to chill.

DK : Saara mood kharab kar diya!

D: Dk come on mai hoo na , mai sab teekh kar doongi hameesha ki tereh!!

Our hero cannot keep a check on his feelings and gets very emotional tears starts rolling down his cheeks and   BOOOMMMMMMMM TRP's would have gone up DK crying----------see Ms. Guha needs to consult us---------her losssssssLOL

mink,who wants hot and happening DK not this unemployed guy------Angry-----

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index