Kasauti Zindagi Ki

imp read up n respond...plzzzzz

debashree thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

guys i dnt really post msg in the forum...i keep on reading it...

i hav a request 4 all of u...tat all u r kzk fans....so i hope tat u guys like bajaj......so i would like 2 know tat how many of u want 2 see the changed title video of kzk????i mean the song "chahat ke safar mein".....the title track whoich iz shown in the afternoon everyday....i think the song needs a change......now it should be reshot....coz bajaj iz tere...all the new children r there....basically i wanna c mr.bajaj....prerna...and anurag....2 gether with shravan ,kasak ,sneha.

iz tat a bad idea guys....plzzzz respond.......if majority supports...we would request the moderators 2 pass on the info 2 kth unit....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail
I agree with u debashree Ur so Right! man i alwaz wanted that to happen now u have taken the first step towards it so i support You! i will surely talk to the mods abut it if others also support us!😉
rose85 thumbnail
i know bajaj is there.. but still i think the song shudlnt be change.. juss my point of view.. altho i wid ya gyz 😃
tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't care...I mean- Look the song isn't even shown anymore. After Dekho magar pyar se, kzk just starts without any song. So what's the fuss?
aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want to see the same song.... widout ne bajaj or ne of those new generation monkeys.... jus anurag n prerna..tats d only place we get to see them together 😭..so plz let that be!!!
Ayush thumbnail

Debashree is right d song shud include Rishu.... he will simply rock it up.... bt on d other hand Tulip is right 2..... d song isnt shown any longer.... so whats d big fuss.... whatever is shown n whoever is there...

debashree thumbnail
hey guys i am getting a negetive openion i cant final out....so all of u plzzzzzzzz tell me ...i am afraid tat there r only few kzk lovers....how disgusting.......no one even bothers 2 answer.....
Khushalay thumbnail

u r absolutely right debashree.

we r with u, go ahead.

Naina_in thumbnail
I am with you too Debashree.
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

hey debashree gud idea!! But if we dont get to see it then its not much use changin the song is all we're trying to say!!