Members Lounge

   

SAYED AHMED GOT FIRED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

zoya786uk

Senior Member

zoya786uk

Joined: 19 December 2005

Posts: 763

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

Sori.. But whoz Sayed Ahmed??

here he iz looks not at like dis in real life weird ennit:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidates/syed.shtml

 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAYED AHMED GOT FIRED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lil miz

IF-Dazzler

lil miz

Joined: 27 October 2005

Posts: 4917

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya786uk

naa not better den amir but am wanting to kill da ruth chick he gt fired coz of him he gt big family u knw he came on da chat show and he looked nice


Yeh lolzz amir's da bestEmbarrassedEmbarrassed see atleast we got sumthing in commonLOL aww..bless

anyway so how many  brothers and sisters does sayed  have??




Edited by lil miz - 29 April 2006 at 3:37pm

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Joined: 11 July 2005

Posts: 8419

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
OMG!! i saw it and i got soo pissed off Angry Angry
he didn't deserve 2 go..ruth..i swear down..i h8 that gal soo much!! Confused he was bengali ryt? Wink
nxt has GOT 2 be michelle..she totally sux!! she's jus been lucky so far Confused

btw..check out this syt..it's saira(in last apprentice)giving her views abt wot she thinks Smile
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/column/

ooh..1 more thing..did ne of u watch the program after apprentice..called 'yuor fired'? Tongue it's kl..

wildchild

Goldie

wildchild

Joined: 06 September 2005

Posts: 1355

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
omgggggggg i was soooooooooo upset his soooo damn sexciii, my sisters friend nws him so hpefulli i well 2 very soon,
he soo didnt deserve 2 go, coz his 22 hot

zoya786uk

Senior Member

zoya786uk

Joined: 19 December 2005

Posts: 763

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lil miz

Originally posted by zoya786uk

naa not better den amir but am wanting to kill da ruth chick he gt fired coz of him he gt big family u knw he came on da chat show and he looked nice


Yeh lolzz amir's da bestEmbarrassedEmbarrassed see atleast we got sumthing in commonLOL aww..bless

anyway so how many  brothers and sisters does sayed  have??


yea lol no one can beat amir waz kinda cute munda though LOL Embarrassed

zoya786uk

Senior Member

zoya786uk

Joined: 19 December 2005

Posts: 763

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Groovychick

OMG!! i saw it and i got soo pissed off Angry Angry
he didn't deserve 2 go..ruth..i swear down..i h8 that gal soo much!! Confused he was bengali ryt? Wink
nxt has GOT 2 be michelle..she totally sux!! she's jus been lucky so far Confused

btw..check out this syt..it's saira(in last apprentice)giving her views abt wot she thinks Smile
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/column/

ooh..1 more thing..did ne of u watch the program after apprentice..called 'yuor fired'? Tongue it's kl..

ennit gal have u gt a site where can get hiz pics watched da last show waz well gutted he haz gt like 6 sis and 3 broz i fink massive family

zoya786uk

Senior Member

zoya786uk

Joined: 19 December 2005

Posts: 763

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wildchild

omgggggggg i was soooooooooo upset his soooo damn sexciii, my sisters friend nws him so hpefulli i well 2 very soon,
he soo didnt deserve 2 go, coz his 22 hot

ennit gal lol sexi eyez

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Happy Birthday Ahmed (July 17)

2 3

*Shona* 19 960 18 July 2005 at 5:57pm
By QT143
Where is Ahmed!?!?!?!?!?!

2 3

rabeeak2003 18 630 23 March 2005 at 1:10am
By SONYA_K
Ahmed u better look at this!

2 3 4 5 6

rabeeak2003 42 1900 16 January 2005 at 11:30pm
By rabeeak2003

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.