India-Forums

POLL BETWEEN NETRA AND JIA

Poll Question: Do u agree that Netra is far beautiful than jia in both Beauty&Acting

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
57 [33.93%]
111 [66.07%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

meenakshi80 Newbie
meenakshi80
meenakshi80

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

I ACCEPT NETRA IS FAR BEAUTIFUL THAN JIA IN BOTH BEAUTIFUL AND ACTING. SEE NETRA LOOKS EXTREME BEAUTIFUL THAN UGLY JIA. NETRA ACTING IS ALSO SUPERB THAN JIA THAT'S WHY NETRA WOULD BE GOING TO NOW MAIN CHARACTER OF SERIAL RETH. NETRA WILL BE NOW MAIN BAHU AND JIA SHADOW IS GOING TO BE NEGATIVE.  NOW THE DIRECTOR DECIDED TO NETRA'LL BE GONNA REPLACEMENT OF JIA AND JIA MAY OUT FROM THE SERIAL BY MAKING HER DEATH VERY SOON.

ABOVE ALL NETRA IS SUPER THAN JIA IN EVERY TERMS EITHER SEE THE PERSONALITY, FIGURE, BEAUTY OR TAKE ACTING

SEE NETRA HEIGHT IS GOOD THAN JIA

JIA IS VERY SHORT HEIGHT EVEN CAN'T ADJUST SAREE IN HER BODY SEEMS TO BE LOOSE AND DRESSING SENSE IS ALSO VERY BAD OF JIA.

NETRA DRESSING SENSE IS ATTRACTIVE & MARVELLOUS AND GOOD FIGURE.

poornima78 Newbie
poornima78
poornima78

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Yep I agree with the statement Netra is fat better than Jia. I also realized that Jia is just boring seems to be dull and over acts.. Jia is just over acting doesn't suits to her body language. Jia's dressing sense is also very bad and doesn't suits to her character in this serial. According to me Netra who's original name Kamya punjabi would be good personality and actress than Jia whose original name Deepa Parab. So For me also Director should give more importance to the Netra role that will increase TRP rating. Only for Jia worst acting the time also changed from 7.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.

Definitely Kamya Punjabi(Netra) is better than Deepa Parab(Jia) in every aspect.

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i disagree..to me nethra looks like a slut..and she can never be the main actress...she seems better as a villlian...
sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

one more thing..i think this poll is biased..because it seems like one person clicked on the poll several times

pinkysharma Newbie
pinkysharma
pinkysharma

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:02am | IP Logged

I 'm totally disagree with sarina_202 coz it is the character portrayed by netra given by director but if u compare both then netra is brilliantly performing than jia that's why now the story is going to be twist. Netra by brilliantly winning the heart of saas and sasur and keeping her in main bahu. In addition to Jia's story twisting to villian role.

But if u compare the beauty, Netra is awesome beautiful and smarter than Jia. Jia seems to be old age and not charming in face. See her style of wearing saree is looking old age person and same dress repeating every times. Jia's personality is very bad due to less height, boring face and bad figure.

Edited by pinkysharma - 14 April 2005 at 1:04am
sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

i dont like netra shez a slut! she pisses me off! i like the way jia act!! she still has the courage to stick with the family in all sortz of problemz!

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarina_202

i disagree..to me nethra looks like a slut..and she can never be the main actress...she seems better as a villlian...

Originally posted by pinkysharma

I 'm totally disagree with sarina_202 coz it is the character portrayed by netra given by director but if u compare both then netra is brilliantly performing than jia that's why now the story is going to be twist. Netra by brilliantly winning the heart of saas and sasur and keeping her in main bahu. In addition to Jia's story twisting to villian role.

But if u compare the beauty, Netra is awesome beautiful and smarter than Jia. Jia seems to be old age and not charming in face. See her style of wearing saree is looking old age person and same dress repeating every times. Jia's personality is very bad due to less height, boring face and bad figure.

well...guess wat this time i m voting on YES,NETHRA. i agree on some part of sarina n' pinky. This poll is based on Beauty n' Acting.

Beauty is not seen by makeups. Also, Jia doesn't do bad makeups, she keeps it natural. Nethra does makeup n' does it nicely. so, there is no problem in their looks. Nethra has ability to adjust saari while walking or acting. In other hand, Jia is alwaz seen with her saari hanging down or its just not adjusted well when dressing. You can see that Jia's saari is thicker than wat Nethra have is cotton's, smooth, n' flexible.

Acting? Say if u were a director in search for villain, u wud end up having a person like...Nethra. Nethra's acting is so gud in villian than b4. While, Jia...she's overacting than her. Whever she gets sad, she cries so much as if she thinks viewers are still n't able to sense her feeling n' when she is adamant...she is overbreathing+angry n' we can see her frown too much. Maybe u can say, that it all depends on how those directors direct the actors. But...jia....she ain't good in acting like Nethra is. I miss old Jia much, i wanted to see her confronting Nethra.  

Its not about winning love n' get populer in family. Both are smart in their own way. Nethra's smartness causes harm to everyone, n' Jia's smartness cause respect n' caring toward people. because see...Nethra is lieing too much to gain her love...while Jia...she doesn't want to lie n' is ready to gain her love by truth n' w/out doing any harm to anyone. So the role Jia is given is about positiveness, n' Nethra, negativness.

pinkysharma Newbie
pinkysharma
pinkysharma

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

If I would given choice I'll select Netra due to her good personality & acting. Netra is awesome beautiful and personality than Jia. Netra's dressing sense is also beautiful than Jia. Jia doesn't suits in saree due to her short height and also in western dress.

Go to top