Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

i dissapointed guys

favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

ok guys...

i thought some will agree with me abut armaans hair style....bcz when jassi was in gulmohar really  he was very hands some with his decent hair cut...but why icudnt satisfy with his present hair style...but u guys all r happy with his hair style ok........then i am sorry.....ithink i also should agree with u all friends.....but i feel happy for giving these many members replay....even negetively......bcz before i posted new topics only some of u guys have gave me replay...but this time though negetively....u guys atlast gave replay to my posts...and their r some of my posts which has got just 2 or three posts reply.......

rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
unnnn i m sorry if u felt tht way....hope nuthing will happen like this is near future.. btw. i still dont like armman's hair style but stil i think he looks hot in tonites epi. Embarrassed
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL!!!!don't worry dear! it okay! even we also didn't like his hair style until the party episode!in the party his hair was looking stylish!Big smile!
rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rumi

LOLLOL!!!!don't worry dear! it okay! even we also didn't like his hair style until the party episode!in the party his hair was looking stylish!Big smile!

i second tht... after such a long time we get to see armman and jassi together and he waz juss awesome...Embarrassed

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose85

Originally posted by Rumi

i second tht... after such a long time we get to see armman and jassi together and he waz juss awesome...Embarrassed

yeah, i agree w/ rumi!! even i didn't like the hairstyle much @ first, but now i think it's great!!Big smile

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Dont worry.. we liked his hair when they were short in the beginning and later with no gel. But this current hairstyle represents his majnu look. I liked his hair today after a long time.

I love Armaan's each and every avatar.

But he definitely looks the best with his hair cut short.

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:33am | IP Logged
oh...i still dont like the hairstyle...i personally dont think long hair suits men...i prefer the army style short hair.....long hair only suits characters from ramayan and mahabharat serials.
but the armaan-jassi meet was just amazing and armaan's smile is enough to shield all buri nazar.....
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged
even i don't like his long hair.....i don't think it suits him......he looks very handsome in flashback shots

meanwhile has anybody seen his pic with Raj and Mallika in the pic. gallery (2nd last pic)? He is smiling exactly like his wife Shilpa. His hair grows a little more and he will start looking like her Wink Wink . Also check out his shirt in that pic. I think he has got flower fever....

But it was nice to see him dressed in plain black and white in the party....still i didn't like his hair Dead ...

Go to top