Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
LMFAO @ Ranbir! Good one! make deepika your elder 😆😉
and LOL @ srk-kat. haha Katrina's face is priceless. who says shes expressionless?! Love the captions :P
Cant believe juhi though...that was definitely NOT needed...
@YouKnowMe, I agree :)

I wouldn't be surprised if these two get back together again. It seems as though Deepika would be able to leave the past behind and start afresh. The question is, can Ranbir control himself? He's a good looking guy,  and hot property at the mo...and that's a deadly combo. So not sure if he can keep his pants on for long.
We all know about the link ups with Kat and Nargis. But I would say that Deepika complements him very well.

Just to add, I think Neetu should stop sticking her nose in his love life. Yes, she's a mother and she will be concerned but for God's sake! Stop meddling, woman. Take up stitching as a hobby 😆

Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Ranbir is a true Momma's boy, My mom was watching this show on youtube where a fan gets selected to live a day int the life of the actor. So she watched SRK's, someone else's and Ranbir's episode and I was half sleeping on the couch but I was listening to it. 

So in Ranbir's episode, NEETU SINGH picked the fan from the fanmail that he got!! I was like W*F 😕 and she was there throughout the episode, Ranbir came only towards the end. What a nightmare ðŸ¤¢

Even if I were madly in love with Ranbir the thought of marrying into that family would give me hives. I don't even want to imagine the head games people like that would play in the interest of "winning over"  their grandchildren.
And man...every holiday...Rishi & Neetu telling you why and how you're doing everything wrong...Oh the horror!
Think carefully Deepika---think very, very carefully.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really don't want them back together...Deepika kinda loses all sanity when Ranbir is in the question, and she already got screwed over by him.  I do think she isn't over him but it would be so foolish to date him again...hmm I really don't think Ranbir-Deepika would actually officially date again..maybe a hookup during YJHD shoot, who knows.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@IHeartDeepika-- I don't think they will date again either. But as we all know, one-night stands don't count as dating.

It's already been 4 yrs when Deepika-Ranbir started dating?! Wow time flies, it feels like yesterday... 

I wonder how many people a Bollywood actor dates per year on average? I feel like an old lady with 20 cats when I read about their love life.
Edited by Burcidi - 12 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i have always felt that the 2 of them have some unresolved feelings, so i would'nt be surprised if they got back together.
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ranbir has been making mischievous statements for some time now and he loves to talk about his past,never lets go a chance.

This what he said at the Screen Awards with Deepika standing behind him

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7_2J16FTZc[/YOUTUBE]

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Everything that I mentioned" ???? Umm---like the TEN MEN? You were in love with TEN MEN?
This is getting freakier and freakier but beautiful Deepika looks so sweet here. She really loves that guy---go figure.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^^
what the heck ðŸ˜† Katrina was behind him too? So nice of her to still smile at that a**h*** next to her. Was Ranbir talking about a movie? in which he was in a state of 'complete love' with women and men ðŸ˜†
^ Could be, or it could be a dig knowing the smooth talker that he is