India-Forums

Reasons for FAILURE of Season 2

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Reason for Season 2's failure:

1) It was aired on LifeOK instead of Star Plus. (huge huge mistake)

2) Another major mistake was airing the show 7 DAYS A WEEK. Pretty dumb move by the channel. The audience doesn't get a break and gets pretty bored after watching the same stories over and over again each and every day of the week. Compare this to Season 1, where it would be aired only Mon-Thurs and viewers would be really eager for the next week.

3) The whole 'corruption' theme is SUPER-BORING and there is absolutely no point in it because nothing is every going to change by doing just a show about people admitting what they have done. Everyone does it and nobody is interested in such things. There should be NO theme in the first place, and everyone should have different stories to reveal, something spicier and more interesting than corruption. Example:

-Infedility
-Sexuality
-Bedroom stuff
etc.

This is what made SEASON 1 a super-hit.

4) No celebrities were invited to the show. Another huge flaw.

I, myself, was waiting sooo eagerly for SEASON 2, but after a few days, it got so boring, I would change the channel. The same 'Bharashtachaar' rubbish over and over again. Sigh! What a huge letdown SKS!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikTricksyKunalMoodyFoodierajeevkiijann-SMay31--PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i agree with u...season 2 is quite boring compared to season 1...Thumbs Down
season 1 was much spicier & interesting + there were celebrities like Bobby Darling, Raja Chaudhary, Urvashi Dholakia, Laxmi Narayan (BB5 fame) etc. invited LOL which made it a Hit LOL
i wish they call some celebs in season 2...like
Rahul Mahajan, Mahek Chahal (i wanna know her 'Goa' wala secret Evil Smile), Pooja Mishra, Pravesh Rana, Sky, Pooja Bedi, Juhi Parmar, Shweta Tiwari, Veena Malik, Swami Agnivesh, Rohit Verma, Poonam Pandey etc.LOL
Superhit ho jayega Season 2...what do u say? Tongue

Edited by -avni.137- - 18 January 2012 at 11:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Castle_Of_GlassTricksyKunalcl0wn

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Yes the major drawback was dat they did'nt even invited any celebrity dis season.. donnt understand y..Confused nd the timing of da show was also short because of airing it 7 days..Confused

Nd yes the theme was damn boring..Dead dere should be no theme..Angry

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 23 January 2012 at 9:18am

cl0wnTricksyKunalMoodyFoodie

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -avni.137-

season 1 was much spicier & interesting + there were celebrities like Bobby Darling, Raja Chaudhary, Urvashi Dholakia, Laxmi Narayan (BB5 fame) etc. invited LOL which made it a Hit LOL
Rahul Mahajan, Mahek Chahal (i wanna know her 'Goa' wala secret Evil Smile), Pooja Mishra, Pravesh Rana, Sky, Pooja Bedi, Juhi Parmar, Shweta Tiwari, Veena Malik, Swami Agnivesh, Rohit Verma, Poonam Pandey etc.LOL

Show is already over... and doubt we will have a Season 3 now seeing how Season 2 performed Cry

TricksyKunalMoodyFoodieSamraat_92

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Show is already over... and doubt we will have a Season 3 now seeing how Season 2 performed Cry

oops i didn't even realised when it got over Tongue, may be bcoz i stopped watching it LOL
be positive, i wish we have season 3 Smile
& i want all the celebs i mentioned above in season 3 LOL...don't u think it would be good for TRPs LOL

Edited by -avni.137- - 29 January 2012 at 7:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnTricksyKunal

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

oops i didn't even realised when it got over Tongue, may be bcoz i stopped watching it LOL
& i want all the celebs i mentioned above in season 3 LOL...don't u think it would be good for TRPs LOL

LOL

Ofcourse Wink But the celebs will be shit-scared to come on a show like this LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TricksyKunalMoodyFoodie

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

LOL

Ofcourse Wink But the celebs will be shit-scared to come on a show like this LOL

true LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Indian Soaps join hands with Anna Hazare to fight corruption Indian Soaps join hands with Anna Hazare to fight corruption  89

Tellybuzz throws light on how channels and production houses are ...

Filmfarm's next to grab the third slot on Life OK! Filmfarm's next to grab the third slot on Life OK!  23

Programming is in full-swing for the newly revamped channel...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index