Tumhari Disha

Tumhari Disha 13 April - Sanya is back

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Happy New Year to all of u. Today's update would be a bit short minus my comments. I am extremely busy at home thanks to New Year so kindly excuse me for my spelling mistakes as well.

Finally DK decides to do something about his business...and Sanya comes back finally..to know more read on

Previously...

DK informs Pori that he is planning to take Dish for the business party. Dish refuses so he tells that he will take Pori instead. Gargi indicates to Pori that she needs to keep a tab on what DK is upto. DK comes out all ready and searches for Dish when DIsh says that she is ready. Gargi and Pori are shocked.

Today

Continues from the last scene where gargi and Pori are shocked. Both of them compliment Dish and DIsh moves out with DK. Pori is completely hurt and rambles in her room abt DK. Gargi says that after all DIsh is his wife. Pori says that DK had promised that he will take me and now he has taken Dish. Gargi mentions that you cannot do even one single thing right All my my plans are now under water. You need to go to the party somehow. Pori is afraid that DK might insult her in the party. Gargi says that its her intelligence that she should use and go to the part somehow , not incur DK's wrath and keep an eye on him. Pori agrees.

DK and Dish have reached the party and are proceeding 2wards the party hall. DK is surprised as well as happy.

DK you must be angry that I did not come to ur Aayi's house 2day

DIsh that is ok DK.

DK if u had decided that u r going to come with me why did u not say before ?

Dish I had decided that I will not come with u. I thought that I will take care of mummyji. Then I put myself in ur place. You are trying to start something new. So this party is very imp for u.

DK Meera is there to take care of maa. Sometimes I think that am very selfish. You take care of my mass so well.

Dish Nothing like that DK. I like taking care of maa.

DK Can i tell u something. U look beautiful 2day

(Dish blushes. coyly replies)

Dish thank you

DK offers his hand and Dish also gives her hand and both of them enter the party. DK meets everyone. One guy announces that DK has entered the party. DK and Dish sit in a chair and one old guy meets them. DK introduces him as Mr Mittal who would be financing him and introduces Dish as Mrs Disha Sehgal his wife.

Ved comes to his house bringing a gift. Gargi is surprised and asks him that its not her b'day or festival then how come he has a gift. Ved coolly replies saying sorry mom, this gift is for the most beautiful woman, Disha and asks his mom where she is. gargi replies that she has gone to a party with her husband DK. Ved is momentarily shocked. Gargi continues. DK is such a smart chap. He has taken his wife. Then he also calls up Pori and asks her to come as well. Pati Patni aur woh (husband wife and third person). He knows how to enjoy life while u r just wasting ur money. Ved does not reply to that.

In the part Mittal wants to speak with DK. DK informs Dish that Mittal would be financing his dream and he does not want either Gargi or Ved to know abt it. Dish promises the same. Both of them go over to meet Mittal. Mittal says that his objective is making money and they discuss a few things. Just then Pori and SANYA make an entry. DK also looks at them and is shocked to see them. Pori sends as SMS to Gargi that she has reached the party. Pori and Sanya walk over to DK and Sanya comments on Dish that she has turned from behenji to ultra mod girl. DK asks her to shut up. Mittal looks at them. Pori calls DK for a drink. Dish signals to DK that he should move away from the place. DK does not understand at first and then realizes what Dish is trying to say. He flirts with both f them and moves away from there. Mittal is disgusted by the turn of events. He raises an objection that DK might not be able to build a business now though he had done the same with Kanaka. Dish replies that DK is very sincere and all and moreover its their personal matter. Mittal apologizes and says that he is shocked that DK does all these things in front of his wife and that DK is a flirt. Dish does not know what to say. Here Pori goes over to make a call to Gargi and Gargi tells her to keep an eye on DK. She also asks abt Dish and Pori replies that she is with a oldie. Sanya also comments on the same. Just then one friend of DK comes and asks abt Sanya. DK replies back as he has many women in his life and each of them are there with him for only one eve and he does not bother to remember their names. Sanya becomes angry and resolves in her mind that she will take revenge from DK for this insult and leaves the place in a huff. Pori comes back and drinks. She also says that Dish is an idiot to be with that oldie. DK thinks in his mind that you can never take the place of Dish nor can u do what she is doing right now. DK and Pori drink but DK keeps an eye on goings on. Dktells  Pori that she is beautiful and he cannot say all these things in public. Pori is on a high and is happy.Dish is trying to convince Mittal. She says that Pori is mad and that is why DK is with her or else she will create a scene. Mittal is surprised that a beautiful girl like Pori can be mad. He says to Dish that he enjoyed meeting her and tries to leave. Dish asks for 2 mts and tries to give her presentation in a  paper (shown in mute). But Mittal is not convinced and leaves the place. DK asks for the final outcomes from a distance through his eyes and Dishreplies back in the negative in the same manner. DK is completely sad.

Both of them come back home and Pori is over Dish and is completely drunk. Ved looks at them. DK replies that Pori is drunk. Gargi takes her away. DK wants to speak with Dish. Dish looks at Ved for a sec andmoves away to speak with DK. Ved saysMy My My in sadness (??)...Dish is now sad that Mittal did not give them the finance. DK is also sad that Dish was not able to enjoy the party thanks to Pori he had tpleave her alone to handle Mittal. Dish replies back that she is least bothered abt Pori and its good that she does not listen to their deals. Dish asks DK to meet Mitta again but DK refuses saying that Mittal might not wish. Just then DK gets a call and he is happy. Mittal had called him tomeet him thenext day. He holds Disha's hands and thanks her and says that Mitta would now finance him. Just then Gargi comes out of Pori's room and overhears the last portion of DK's conversation about the deal and wonders about it. Episode ends on her face,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail

Thx for the awesum update!

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks so much Swathi for updating . πŸ‘Happy New Year to all. GOD Bless. I will post my comments on the episode later. It was a real bummer of an episode.πŸ˜•πŸ€’ Take care all.

Love Lata

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wish u a very happy hindu new year !

Swathi, thanks a lot for taking out time on your festival day for your friends and doing the honours--------love u!!πŸ˜‰

Though the party turned a bit sour still the D's conducted themselves quite well, I must say!! Dk complementing D very sweet.I just hope I don't get diabetic with too much sugar, aadat nahi hai!!!! That's why to even out the sugar level Sania was brought to join hands with Pori to rip apart our lady Dee.

It is getting very interesting  lets see how will Dee handle the pressure and Hottie Kya karega,we'll all have to wait and watch------------------

Mink,who is  sure the end result would be gooooooodddddddddd.

So πŸ˜ƒ-----------------

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
SANYA!!!GRRR..she called disha behenji...its liek SHUT UP...look who si talkin..she looks like a frikin AMMMA (a mother of 3 kids!)
lalgulab thumbnail

Thanks, Swathi!

Happy New Year😊

sarina_202 thumbnail
man what the hell..why is sanya back? ugh
Mamta_ thumbnail

Tx Swathi 4 taking the time 2 post an update given that u r quite busy😊...........appreciate it...............& happy new yr to u all...........

well atleast dk/disha seem 2 b on the same wavelength now...........things r getting more & more interesting..........definitely not a time 2 miss any episodes nowπŸ˜‰...........

Mamta

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Thanks for the update swathi and HAPPY NEWYEAR..OH well things are looking good atleast disha is helping D build back his business..i think this is interesting and lets see where the serial goes from here but i think disha will help him build his business and i think she will sooon confess her feelings for him too...

Brilliant epiosde though i loved the compliment bit wowwwwwwwww😳

samy

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Happy NEW YEAR to all hindus

Thanks Swathi for another great upate, hope you have a wonderful new year bash and thanks for taking time off on this special day.

Bombgirl.... "Sanya looks like an amma"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (mother of three kids)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............i second you on that..................

Hope DK comes back with a BLAST..................on the business front...................by this time I am sure gargi will bankrupt Kanaka and DK will have his new business.....................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Happy Days are here again

PS: Swathi, and the rest of you guys celebrating New Year..............think of us when eating all those sumpsious mithais...............mouth watering

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago