2. Kripa
  3. Prithvi
  4. Alia
  5. Anita and her friends
  6. Harshini
  7. Dadi
  8. Prof. Shivamani
  9. Angad's one-night stand

The episode beings with Kripa's shell shocked expression on watching Angad flirting outrageously with that one-night stand of his. Kripa walks out shattered and heartbroken and looks behind once more at the room where Angad is cosying up with the girl and goes back to the living room and sits in a corner still holding Angad's pic from her hand.

A POTENTIALLY EXPLOSIVE SCENE (But nothing really happened) Outhouse

Its midnight and Angad walks down to the living area to get a bottle of water for himself, Kripa is still sitting where she was and looks numb and dumbfounded, and does not notice Anagad coming and nor does he (selfish, self-obsessed creature) and the girl comes from behind and hugs him and says that ''I love you.'' Angad gives her a ''Lay off will ya'' look and just smiles causally and says, ''Ye kya love shuv laga rakha hai, what do you want.'' The girl is embarrassed and does not say anything. Angad very coolly says that what is she wants, a chance to appear in his album, or a chance to travel abroad on his stage shows or a chance to sing with him. Kripa is listening to all this and is just too shocked to offer any kind of reaction, and just keeps listening. Angad then tells the girl that he has arranged for her to appear in his next Music Album, is she happy. The girl is embarrassed yet cannot hide her happiness, then hugs him. Angad is like, yeah whatever, who cares, I won't even remember your name tomorrow morning. Kripa is still sitting there numbed, and is all the more shocked when she hears Angad telling in general, that Love is just a commodity for me, it just does not exist in my life. Love is just a dream, something which I am not foolish enough to dream, I only peddle it for others so that it will help gain me name and fame. I just use to my advantage. Kripa is so disgusted, and still standing in the corner, while that girl leaves the house. Yeah, just when I thought that Angad and Kripa are left alone in the outhouse, Angad takes off the shirt that he was wearing and flungs it back, which falls right on Kripa's face. Kripa keeps thinking of all that Angad had said in his interview and then she thinks about all that she saw and heard right now. Kripa throws his shirt in revolt and anger.

The next morning, Kripa looking so pretty in a orange and green Salwar Suit, is getting ready to leave for the Academy, when she glances at the same room where angad had put up the last night and then she looks sad and disconsolate and then has a sickened expression on her face as she tries to wipe off memories of what she saw and heard yesterday night and walks out of the house.

COOL ALIA SCENE (ACADEMY)

Alia, cool Alia, bumps her bike into Kripa! (These two are going to be buddies, yeah!) Alia keeps honking, but Kripa is lost in her thoughts and falls down. Alia in her typical style says, ''Aankhen nahin hai kya aur kaan bhi nahin hain kya, horn suayi nahin diya.'' Kripa is still dazed and apologizes softly, Alia softens up and asks her what is she doing here (she sees her coming from the outhouse) and then it dawns upon her that she is Kripa. Alia offers her a lift to Academy in her own quirky style (love this gal already!) and they both leave for the Academy. As Alia drops Kripa at the College, Anita and her gang of dimwits chance upon her, Anita is furious and asks Alia why on earth did she drop Kripa to College and why is she striking up a friendship with ''that girl''. Alia gives a royal snub and tells her to mind her own silly business and says that no one tells Alia whom to befriend and whom not to, so just lay off. Anita is like, ''Whatt???'' Anita's friends in order to cheer her up tells her that today is freshers day, why not do something that will cheer up Anita like anything (they refer to ragging poor Kripa, who else?)

PRITHVI SCENE (ACADEMY)

Anita and her bummer friends have blocked the way to the classroom and when Kripa and Harshini try and enter, they tell them, ''Villagers'' (that was quite funny btw) today is fresher's day and that either they do what their seniors tell them or they accept that they are just a bunch of losers. Harshini loses her cool and accepts the challenge, Kripa refuses, but Anita bugs her so much,  that she too agrees to it. Anita then gives a garland to Kripa and tells her that the first guy up the stairs has to be garlanded and she will have to say, ''I love you'' to him. Kripa is shocked but in a spot and as she looks back, she sees the peon taking the stairs, Kripa just takes a deep breath and closes her eyes tightly and kind of throws the garland on the guy. The Camera pans on to a pair of shoes, white jeans and then a white jersey. Then they show a pair of nice arms holding a Violin and then they zoom on to his ears, one of which is pierced, then they show his eyes and then the guy finally. Its Prithvi……I thought he looked very nice! The guy keeps staring at Kripa and she in turn keeps looking at her. The guy looks mesmerized and love struck, while Kripa lowers her eyes and is unable to do anything. Just then, Anita is shown to be, Oh Shucks and then goes, ''Prithvi.'' He on the other hand just smiles casually at Anita and says, ''There you go again Anita, tum ne phir se apni harkatein shuru kar di.'' Anita and Prithvi seem to be very good friends, the way Anita speaks to him affectionately! Harshini on the other hand keeps staring at Prithvi, and looks like she has lost her heart to him already. Then its Harshini's turn to garland and as she closes her eyes and puts the garland on the guy who comes upstairs, to her utter shock, its Prof. Shivamani. Harshini is petrified and the Prof. looks angry, just then Prithvi, the coolest one comes from behind and makes up an excuse for Harshini and the Prof. is happy with it and walks off. Harshini is now totally fallen for him. Kripa is shown to be lost and in her own thoughts, while Prithvi cannot lift his eyes from her. As Harshini hugs Kripa with relief, Prithvi keeps staring at Kripa's face with amazement while Harshini keeps looking at Prithvi.

CAMPUS (ACADEMY)

Kripa and Harshini are shown to walk in the Campus, Kripa is looking exceedingly sad and lost, while Harshini keeps talking about how handsome and dashing Prithvi is and what a lovely name it is, while Kripa is oblivious to all this. Kripa then suddenly says that she is leaving for Nainital tomorrow, Harshini is shocked and asks her what is wrong, Kripa says that nothing is wrong, its just that she is not meant for a place like Mumbai and that her Mom was correct when she said that Kripa would be happy between her loved ones and that she wants to go back to her small, happy world. Harshini tells her that Kripa had earlier decided to stay back for Angad and her sake, did she do anything to hurt her, when Kripa replies in the negative, she asks if Angad said something to her, as soon as Harshini takes his name, Kripa looks very disturbed and says that she does not want to offer any explanations and that she has decided to go back to Nainital and nothing will stop her. Harshini is very sad and thinks to herself what could have gone wrong with Kripa and then decides that there is just one way to stop Kripa and that she will never be able to refuse that person.

DADI'S HOUSE

Harshini and Dadi are in a conversation where Harshini tells Dadi the entire story and says that Kripa refuses to divulge what prompted her to go back to Nainital. Dadi thinks to herself and tells Harshini not to worry and that she will do something, which will make Kripa stay back. Harshin is elated, while Dadi has a knowing smile.

The Promo of the next episode shows, Naina, Dilip and Kartik together, while Naina looking very frantic and worried asking Teddy where Kripa is, a somber Teddy answers that she is leaving for Nainital. Naina then says that now she cannot let Kripa leave this house at any cost and that she will do anything to make her stay back!

Comments – Good episode, but now that they show Angad atleast, they are refusing to show us even one Angad – Kripa scene! Prithvi is good, though his voice is too soft, actually it goes well with his image. He and Kripa looked awesome in the scene, where she garlands him and he keeps looking at her awestruck! Watchout for another chemical pair guys, though nothing infront of the Angad-Kripa pairing! I like Alia already, she is a bindaas type of character, not bothered with anything or anyone. Angad's dialogues were wonderful and his expressions were bang on target. He is a completely natural actor and acts with consummate ease! Kripa is again very natural, very expressive and looks wonderful! Hoping to see some vibrant episodes ahead.

Your lovely comments and feedbacks are so awaited buddies!

rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot for the update..... indeed a good episode... now slowly kripa and prithvi will become friends and so on.. while on other hand angad will starts to fall for kripa.. and kripa will start disliking him.. same ekta kapoor style but still better thn other serials..thnx once again.. Smile
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Clap
Alena Newbie
Alena
Alena

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
i smell a love triangle already!!! man ekta doesn't wait one bit to do what she;s best at
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
amazing!! i haven't seen this one yet! i simply MUST catch for all i'm worth!!!LOL
sadi Groupbie
sadi
sadi

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:42am | IP Logged

this prithvi guy is frm indian idol..he sings also pretty well!!

btw lovely update thnx

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged
great update
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:59am | IP Logged
You rock when it comes to updates.they are just so beautifully detailed. I catch the episode but make sure to read your updates.Once again..I LOVE ANGAD'S VOICE.Smile

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS YOU,
nitica.

Go to top