Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

np18 Goldie
np18
np18

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:26am | IP Logged

thats so sweeettt jprasad...i felt lik that too

but tell me was it just me or did jassi really STARE AND STARE AND STARE at armaaan ???? lik there was something really differentin theway she looked at him in addition tothe usual ilove u armaan sir look.....or maybe it was just me poor hopeless romantic imagining things...but she looked at him straight while he just looked kind of normal .....or maybe itsjust the asar of waiting with bated breaths for 3 whole episodes for that one moment...ineed oxygen

i need jassi-armaanEmbarrassed

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:20am | IP Logged

awesome episode yes

taht wasnt amit sana though it was abhijeet sawant

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged
actually..........the jassi - armaan meet was too good..they should have just left some soft music on....didnt like the abhijeet song...................

armaan kitne dinon ke baad - had his soft smile ....its the smile he sports whenever he sees a person he cares for ....like jassi/bebe/sometimes ila...but i have never seen him smile this smile for mallika recentlyWink
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

welcome aboard Purab Suri.....that this is what I call a true Purab/Armaan hybridWink

May be Jassi and Arman will name their son like this and ask Purab to be his GodfatherLOL

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:20am | IP Logged
ya Abhijeet was singing besura yesterday. Dead
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Important announcement.

I have despatched a doctor to JP's house for attending her, but unfortunately because of the shortnotice, I could get only a vet. Sorry Jp, but the doctor said he is quite capable of looking after you since he has got lots of experience with you know who?Wink

And ofcourse, I just managed not to pass out after watching the show and I love Arman crores and crores times .

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged
LOL LOL wait till JP comes online. LOL
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i wish i say say the same jp...mene to abhi tak ye episode dekha nahi...lekin tumhara ye OMG parke mere pet mai to allready butterflies hai..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index