Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Do u have anything nice to say about me?? (Page 2)

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
lolz sumeet!!!thanx for the kewl advice n i will remember that!!!

n bas DO NOT throw me out of BB....i am the best u guys got!!!haha...i am back!!!lolz.........

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Ur the Best friend. Ur are simply the one of the best members of the BB!!!
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Gunia... even though I might not know you that much.... NEVER think like that ever!!! ...Brothers and sisters ALWAYS say that.. Hehe.... Maybe cuz' they want to feel better about themselves or just because they're your family! Tongue... But inside... you know they'll always love you... ONE thing that keeps you from falling apart and from shattering up even in the weakest and worst situations... is FAMILY. Friends are ALWAYS and will ALWAYS be by your side... but Family is something that'll NEVER leave your side. Where ever you are... Just take a turn around.. There they are supporting you with love and care! Big smile... And we're ALL here for you Gunia! SmileSmileSmile ....And I've read your posts on I-F tooo... You seem VERY sweet, and VERY kind, and VERY dear, and VERY... lolTongue... In short words... You seem like a GREAT person... and I bet you are! ...Soo Smile! ....Because SMILING and HAPPINESS makes the world go 'round! .....( LOL... I think..Tongue) ...Big smile
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
thanx sony n everyone else...u r making me cry now by ur wondeful things Cry Cry Cry

thanx pple.... Hug I LOVE U GUYS
Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

hey,

i don't know you at all, but i was just bored to death and came upon what you wrote and i'll tell you this that lots of people say things that they don't mean, your sister probably loves you lots and its very hurtful when the people that you love the most say such hurtful things.

i don't know your age, but it seems you are quite young, and at this age, it seems like everyone is disatisfied with you.

YOU HAVE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF...life is whatever you want it to be, and you must choose what you are, don't let ppl tell you that you are retarded and things like that...they are dumb to say that and you'll be dumb to believe it.

believe in yourself, love yourself...my mom is always saying things to me, but i just absorb it in, because i know she is taking my dad's anger out on me and i don't let it get to me, if they can't act like adults its not my fault.

I don't know you, but you're beautiful inside and out...if we can all believe in you so should you!

k...take care.

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Hey gunia

Why did you say that and hurt all of over feeling, your friend's feeling?Cry

You are one of the most caring, kind, intelligent, sweet, and lovely person that I have every seen.

You need some more self confidence. Why do you say these kind of things.

We all love you very very much, here on I-F!

Now give me a hugWinkTongue

Hug 

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

I am so mad....everyone keeps shouting at me- at home n at school....GOSH!!!Does anyone have anything nice to say about me ever???All i hear the whole day is - u r so messed up, u r so retarded, u r evil(well that may be true...lolz), u r dumb(not my fault i am not as intelligent as them), u r such an attention seeker(which is so not true)....n on n on.....

Pple am i really that bad??? even my own sister think's i am retarded!!!

sorry pple....was really mad so don't mind me!!!Maybe I really am retarded n dumb...I should prolly go n ask my guidance councellor to put me in special needs school!!! Not THATS food for thought!!! Or maybe I should lock myself in my room n never come out!!! That would be kewl.....Or maybe I should call a huge army of giant lobsters to come n eat me up as a snack or appetizer!!! On the menu I will be listed as - Dumb, retarded human who no one likes...don't know the teaste no one tasted yet...be the first to try out this new mouth watering dish today for just $9.99!!! *sigh* *sigh*

OK NOW I AM DONE!!!i have finally managed to cool down my anger!!!

ummmm... how do I say this. Pinch I don't really feel that sympathetic Ouch towards you because I mean I personally think you are thinking "out loud". Sleepy I never really expected to read this sort of thing on a Indian Drama Forum but I guess it's okay. Cool So, Word of advice.

Stern Smile Beware that not everyone in this world is actually going to "like" you. Broken Heart

And you shouldn't put yourself down so much because I mean are these people who are telling you all this things really worth listening to? Sleepy Thumbs Down Stern Smile And if they are then think why they would they shout at you to begin with? Angry => HugYing Yang

Well I hope things brighten up for you and yeah. Big smile ... and Have a Nice day too~ Smile because Mr. "EXTRA" Friendly Wink wants you to. LOL

Confused Smile
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
lol thanx pple.... Hug thanx for the hug rabeeak2003 and |iami5o4|....n |iami5o4| i was really mad n feeling down in the dumps n so i posted this topic without thinking even....aksar pple do that when they r under some really hard emotional pressure....so plz bear with me!!!

Go to top