|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
thanx sony n everyone else...u r making me cry now by ur wondeful things 😭 😭 😭

thanx pple.... πŸ€— I LOVE U GUYS
Fatty Acid thumbnail

hey,

i don't know you at all, but i was just bored to death and came upon what you wrote and i'll tell you this that lots of people say things that they don't mean, your sister probably loves you lots and its very hurtful when the people that you love the most say such hurtful things.

i don't know your age, but it seems you are quite young, and at this age, it seems like everyone is disatisfied with you.

YOU HAVE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF...life is whatever you want it to be, and you must choose what you are, don't let ppl tell you that you are retarded and things like that...they are dumb to say that and you'll be dumb to believe it.

believe in yourself, love yourself...my mom is always saying things to me, but i just absorb it in, because i know she is taking my dad's anger out on me and i don't let it get to me, if they can't act like adults its not my fault.

I don't know you, but you're beautiful inside and out...if we can all believe in you so should you!

k...take care.

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Hey gunia

Why did you say that and hurt all of over feeling, your friend's feeling?😭

You are one of the most caring, kind, intelligent, sweet, and lovely person that I have every seen.

You need some more self confidence. Why do you say these kind of things.

We all love you very very much, here on I-F!

Now give me a hugπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

πŸ€— 

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvya4ever

I am so mad....everyone keeps shouting at me- at home n at school....GOSH!!!Does anyone have anything nice to say about me ever???All i hear the whole day is - u r so messed up, u r so retarded, u r evil(well that may be true...lolz), u r dumb(not my fault i am not as intelligent as them), u r such an attention seeker(which is so not true)....n on n on.....

Pple am i really that bad??? even my own sister think's i am retarded!!!

sorry pple....was really mad so don't mind me!!!Maybe I really am retarded n dumb...I should prolly go n ask my guidance councellor to put me in special needs school!!! Not THATS food for thought!!! Or maybe I should lock myself in my room n never come out!!! That would be kewl.....Or maybe I should call a huge army of giant lobsters to come n eat me up as a snack or appetizer!!! On the menu I will be listed as - Dumb, retarded human who no one likes...don't know the teaste no one tasted yet...be the first to try out this new mouth watering dish today for just $9.99!!! *sigh* *sigh*

OK NOW I AM DONE!!!i have finally managed to cool down my anger!!!

ummmm... how do I say this. πŸ˜΅ I don't really feel that sympathetic  towards you because I mean I personally think you are thinking "out loud". πŸ₯± I never really expected to read this sort of thing on a Indian Drama Forum but I guess it's okay. 😎 So, Word of advice.

😳 Beware that not everyone in this world is actually going to "like" you. πŸ’”

And you shouldn't put yourself down so much because I mean are these people who are telling you all this things really worth listening to? πŸ₯± πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 😳 And if they are then think why they would they shout at you to begin with? 😑 => πŸ€—β˜―οΈ

Well I hope things brighten up for you and yeah. πŸ˜ƒ ... and Have a Nice day too~ 😊 because Mr. "EXTRA" Friendly πŸ˜‰ wants you to. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜• 😊
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol thanx pple.... πŸ€— thanx for the hug rabeeak2003 and |iami5o4|....n |iami5o4| i was really mad n feeling down in the dumps n so i posted this topic without thinking even....aksar pple do that when they r under some really hard emotional pressure....so plz bear with me!!!
cowz_lover thumbnail

πŸ€—

here is a  big hug  4 u

|iami5o4| thumbnail
πŸ€—
! You'll always be rad in my book !
πŸ€—

popkurn thumbnail
Gunia u can call me Priya😊
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gunia , i don't know u . but i know u mus be a friendly girl . wanna be my friend? 😊