Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Do u have anything nice to say about me??

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I am so mad....everyone keeps shouting at me- at home n at school....GOSH!!!Does anyone have anything nice to say about me ever???All i hear the whole day is - u r so messed up, u r so retarded, u r evil(well that may be true...lolz), u r dumb(not my fault i am not as intelligent as them), u r such an attention seeker(which is so not true)....n on n on.....

Pple am i really that bad??? even my own sister think's i am retarded!!!

sorry pple....was really mad so don't mind me!!!Maybe I really am retarded n dumb...I should prolly go n ask my guidance councellor to put me in special needs school!!! Not THATS food for thought!!! Or maybe I should lock myself in my room n never come out!!! That would be kewl.....Or maybe I should call a huge army of giant lobsters to come n eat me up as a snack or appetizer!!! On the menu I will be listed as - Dumb, retarded human who no one likes...don't know the teaste no one tasted yet...be the first to try out this new mouth watering dish today for just $9.99!!! *sigh* *sigh*

OK NOW I AM DONE!!!i have finally managed to cool down my anger!!!

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Gunia, kya hua behna? Who said all those things to u? Well tell them to look at themselves first. Gunia i have never met u in real life, but i came to know you through forums. You are sooooo kind, veryyyyyy sweeeeeet, veryyyy funny. You are my sweeeeeeet lil sis.

Don't care about what others say my dear. U know i am going through rough stage now too. Today i was thinking if my life could get any worse. It's just a stage. Both of us will be fine tomorrow!

Never say no one likes u gunia. All of us here like you. We all adore you! I will pm u tomorrow. ok my dear?

now smile for me! see i am trying hard to smile for my lil sis and here it is Big smile Big smile can u do that for me now?

Hug

Love,
sai didi
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Aw...

I may not know you well or not even your nameYo MamaEmbarrassed, is it Gunia??

Anyways... but I have been reading a lot of your posts and they are great, you probably had a bad day, it's okay it happens to everyone, you are great, all that matters is what you think about yourself not what other people think about you. And guess what my brother says that Im stupied and retarded and that I should get a life, but guess what your brothers and sisters are suppose to say that. Don't feel bummed out it happens with everyoneSmile

Hope that cheered you upCheer Uphehhehehe

Whass Uplol i just like this one lol but my favourite one isYo MamaLOL!

PriyaSmile

Edited by i_luv_shah_rukh - 13 April 2005 at 9:33pm
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Confused Confused Confused
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:52am | IP Logged
awwwww gunia....dont listen to them....u no we all love u here veryyy much!!!Hug
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
thanx pple!!!i am much better now!!!sorry for just posting this dumb topic but well i was really mad!!! n sai di i will surely smile for u!!!i am already smiling look ------> Big smile n those cute lil smileis did really cheer me up i_luv_shah_rukh...thanx everyone n yes my name is gunia!!!lolz...n smita don't be confused i just posted this cuz i was mad!!!it has no meaning so sorry if i confused you....

thanx again pple!!!
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

GUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't ever think low of yourself ever ever ever again!!!!Angry

we love you here!!! you are my sweet lil sis who is never mean to anyone!!!! if you ever think like that again, just think of me....and how i would throw you out of the BB!!!Evil SmileWink

so sis don't worry about wot other ppl say!!! listen to me....i say you are the best sis!!Hug

sumeet_here Senior Member
sumeet_here
sumeet_here

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

see maan b like meee!!!...u think i give a shit 2 wat ppl say bout mee?......NO......they tell me a dog i tell em i m a bloody dog....they tell me a cat i tell em i m a bloody cat!!!!....so it goez dat way........u must b in a very bad situation!!!....but it cant b worse dan mee!!!!!.....so alwayz follow ma policy

WHEN U CANT BEAT DEM JOIN EM!! 

Go to top