Invitation to Arman Jassi wedding - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by Princess

yeah i did buy a dress man...........it's sooooooooo expensive.........but I wanna look my bestπŸ˜‰

uh oh...then the groom will run away with our Princi and Jassi will be left alone with Purab again....darn, there goes my wedding
yaar good idea ,i am gonna buy a dress for thier wedding ,and i am already to fly to mumbai,gals we will hav e fun,we have 2 bless another couple-Ides and purabπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ides

uh oh...then the groom will run away with our Princi and Jassi will be left alone with Purab again....darn, there goes my wedding

awwwwwwww.................thank you sooooooooooo much idesπŸ€—, but don't worry buddy..............if Armaan marries me.............i will make sure you get YOUR Purab....................πŸ˜‰

Sorry Smisha................i changed my party over to idesπŸ˜‰

hey guys .....jasmine fashion house...queenie dhody ...surily goel......gulmohar....itne fashion houses hain..........to muft mein bhi designer dresses mil jaayenge 

ides...you are an absolute necessity at Arman & Jassi's wedding. But don't forget to bring quickfix.πŸ˜‰ Purab's heart will be broken to pieces when he gives away the bride so you be there ready to mend his broken heart, ok?

All blessings from me to you for your expected marriage with Purab Bhaiyya.

Originally posted by Princess

yeah i did buy a dress man...........it's sooooooooo expensive.........but I wanna look my bestπŸ˜‰

he he show the dress atleast if not your and armaan's wedding photograph πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Jassidevi

Hey I will be there too...

Jassidevi
 Thanks dear for changing that picture in your sign. Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by jprasad

oh, oh, oh meeeeee ttooooo....don't forget about me!! don't forget about
mee!! oh, oh! (jprasad jumping up and down) I'll be ready in 5 minutes!!

JP if you jump up and down all the time, how can we take you to a public function like that? Behave your self or else..............πŸ˜‰

telll me how it was...
i am not going to any weddings...if i do ..its ganna be mine and armaans wedding..
I'm definitely coming to Armaan and Jassi's wedding, wouldn't miss it for the world πŸ˜‰